Size

fairy fem!reader x slime beast (no gender but referenced as father)

..Twitter corrupts me
you're tiny as hell. Like I mean less than a foot. ask if you want a male version 🙏

size kink, overstimulation, slime, bulging, slimeflation, pregnancy AT THE END (separate ending)

  Being a fairy isn't that terrible, just having to hide out and everything sucked. People weren't supposed to see your kind at all. Stupid rules set in place after this 'war' of sorts that no one is sure even actually happened. You don't really care for the rules or the older fairies trying to keep everyone inside the village at all times. They're annoying, both the elders and the rules. So what else is a young rebellious fairy to do? Why, you leave as often as possible, traveling the woods freely when you can.

  Seems today is your fateful day. You got stuck out in a storm while you were out, unable to fly through the rain without damaging your wings. So for now you hide out near a quiet little cave you've recently found. You haven't entered it yet, still a complete mystery, but you think it's best to try a little at least. You can't see all the way in but hopefully the light that shines with your wings will help.

  Yeah.. you really underestimated how dark this cave was. You flutter your wings a little, trying to get a bit more light out, at least to light up some more of the cave. It's so quiet in here save for the soft dripping deep inside. Probably a hole seeping water from outside, maybe some from a stalactite. You honestly really don't know or care that much. Oh if only you payed attention to the way it wasn't a drip.. it was a soft suction sound instead.

  The forest was home to more than just your kind, leaving it full of mysterious creatures that humans weren't allowed to find. Some were like yours, somewhat humanoid to a degree, while others were complete beasts. You've encountered a large sum of these things over the years but what you're about to encounter.. Hell, you've never even heard of it before. You continue to pursue deeper into the cave, the light from outside fading quickly, the only light from your wings.

  You can hear it again- that dripping sound. It sounds a lot closer and a little.. odd. It didn't sound like the rain at all. Probably just something that isn't a bother.. You need to take a break already, wings weak from lighting and flying through the cave. You decide to land on a nearby rock you can see and just sit for a few moments. When you head over to it you can see that it isn't a real rock.. It's a creature. It's solid enough to form things but at the same time it's translucent and goopy..

  A slime?.. You've seen slime, created by other animals, but not one as its own living being. You're curious of course and decide to flutter over a little closer..

  What a terrible mistake. You're less than an inch before it suddenly moves to life, a slimy tentacle whipping out and grabbing at you. You yelp at the contact and start to struggle instantly. You're stuck in its grasp, wings fluttering as you try to escape. It's sticky and grasping at your clothes and skin. It doesn't hurt or anything but it's certainly an odd feeling. So cold too.. You whine as you try to fly away and out of its touch only to realize its sticky slime has practically rendered your wings immobile. You're stuck.

  What you didn't expect was the way it tried to slip under your little tunic. You were completely ensnared by it now and it had free rein on your body. Slowly the goo has reached up to your crotch and was eagerly pulling away your everything to try and get to your cunt. The first time it touches you it sends a jolt through your being. The slime creature, from what you can see of it, is just a giant mass of goo. No nothing except slime.. It has your clothes torn and pulled off in mere moments as it covers you in that cold goo. You whine at the feeling of being positioned so gently by the creature so that it could hold you up more with your legs spread, arms behind your back, leaving you so vulnerable. The slime doesn't leave any residue on your skin as it moves along, and soon enough, it's back to prodding at your pussy. It seems to form some sort of tentacles to use on your small body, completely up to its mercy. Faint whines leave you as it strokes at your lips and soon at your clit. The touches grow a little more and it starts to add some sort of sucking onto your clit. Whatever the creature plans on, it's certainly bent on pleasuring you with it.