Full

fem reader

inflation, masturbation, hose

You were a horny bastard. Plain and simple, and you were okay with that. You took care of yourself when it was alright to do so, and explored what could make you happy. Having sex with others, masturbating, the works. You've just done what your body needs you to do.

But as of lately nothing has been working. You've been itching to try new things lately but you just haven't had the time or the means. Now you've just been so pent up that it's starting to frustrate you. Just too busy fixing your house up and the damn backyard. Now though.. it's all been fixed up. Your renovations were completed finally and you didn't have strangers in your house anymore. Now that you're finally alone though you can take care of yourself.

You've been wanting to try a few.. odd things as of lately. Reading all those stories, watching those videos.. it seemed to be kind of hot to you. You wanted to see if you were into it and if you were then maybe you could incorporate it more. And now you have the time to do so!

You wait until night time, wanting quite a lot of privacy. Sneaking out to the backyard and making sure none of your neighbour's lights were on. Luckily you didn't have those hedges cut down that block anyone from looking in. You set a towel down near the spout connected to your house before sitting down. You didn't bother being dressed for this and didn't have anything to take off or get dirty and wet.

Can't believe you're doing this.. It feels so naughty, like it's forbidden even though you know several people have done it in broad daylight. Soon enough though you're getting over the nerves and spreading your legs, knowing just how wet you were. You prepped yourself in the house and sanitized the hose before hanging it up earlier. Seems you're really about to do this 'inflation' thing.

You lean back against the house and spread your folds with one hand. The other brings the head of the hose down, soon slipping the entire head inside of you. It hurt a little due to the size but it wasn't the biggest thing you've taken. After getting it settled in your sopping pussy you reach and grabbed the knob. Turning the water on and feeling the cold rush inside you was such a thrill.

You've never felt so much inside you like this at all. It didn't take long to reach through your cunt, causing you to shiver and softly moan. It's so cold, filling your insides like nothing. And soon enough it's definitely all the way inside your womb. It just starts to fill you up but it's already more than you've had before. It only takes a few minutes before it has already done its job and the water was leaking out of you. Never in your life had you felt so full. It wasn't even going to be the end of tonight, but lord it felt so good.

You were squirming and moaning as the water filled your womb and pussy. Never have you felt like this in such a long time. Your desires were being fulfilled and certainly helping your need. While you were too preoccupied with the pleasure you didn't see the side effect. Your belly was growing as the water pumped into you. It was minutes before you look down, gasping softly when you see how big you've become. You look downright pregnant!

You let the water run in your pussy for a few more minutes, seeing how you expand with every moment. When you're so big you can't take it anymore was when you finally pull the hose back and let the water hit your aching clit. The oddest part was how the water wasn't rushing out of you already. How odd, it should have been hopefully coming out so you didn't have to be so stuffed. When you move the hose away you can see just a faint trickle leaving your entrance. You use the hand not holding the hose to press down on the massive bump and watch as a gush of water leaves you.

Oh lord. You can't help the groan that leaves when you pressed down, but soon enough you got another idea. It takes a few moments to move with how big you were but soon enough you were face down on the towel, ass up with your bulge on the ground. You can feel some water pouring out of you with the pressure on your belly before you can't help it. The hose was soon pressed to your lips, and without minding if you tasted yourself at all, you eagerly stick it into your mouth.

It's like sucking dick but an endless stream of cum. You can feel the water rushing down your throat and easily going to your empty stomach. It's just as cold and easily filling you up more. As the water slowly pours out of your pussy you're filling up with it in your stomach. It certainly didn't take long to have you bursting at the seams and gasping for breath. You didn't bother looking down but you knew you were probably even more massive at this point. Then another idea came to mind.

When you couldn't take anymore down your throat you pull it out, gasping and eagerly taking in air as the water hits your face and lips. It takes a minute before you're angling the hose at your ass, feeling as the water drips off. You didn't prepare that end of yourself at all and was preparing for the burning stretch from it. As you slowly slip the head of the hose inside you grit your teeth, body shaking from both the hose and the pleasure you were having earlier.

It's finally in and certainly filling your guts up. Moans leave you as you feel the water rushing inside you and leaving you a little breathless. After scrambling to reach up you grab the knob and turn the it up higher. More water jets through and makes filling and stretching you even easier. A squeal leaves as you know you're bound to be waterlogged entirely. You let the water run and rush for a few minutes more as you writhe and moan.

You didn't expect to actually orgasm from it. It finally came undone as you shifted your position a little, eyes widening as a gasp turned to moan escapes. You slap a wet hand over your mouth to try and stifle it, legs shaking even more as you feel your juices mingle with the water still trying to escape your pussy. You're left there, trying to catch your breath, not knowing if you want to turn the water off yet or not. Maybe being all this full would cause another..

You don't want to risk anyone hearing your moans though and blindly reach for the knob again. You turn the water off, feeling the slowing of it inside. After a moment or two you slowly take the hose out and drop it the now muddy dirt beside you. You don't bother moving for a few moments to get your bearings before slowly sitting up and back. You look down at your swollen and water-filled insides, shocked at just how much your body could take. You looked downright round and.. well, you liked it a lot more than you expected.

When you think you can finally stand you grab the towel and slowly make your way inside. You're dribbling as you walk back, feeling the water coming out of both of your used holes. It's like running back home after a one night stand and getting both holes filled. When you're inside you don't mind the water trail behind you as you make your way to the bathroom to clean the mud off of you and maybe get some water out. Although it was hot to you it was certainly hard to do anything when you're so full.

It takes an hour of pressing down on your bloated insides before you think you got at least most out of you. There's still a small bump but you don't mind it all too much. Maybe it's just your body stretched to the limits. You clamber out of the bathtub where you were draining yourself before you look around. Lord you're a mess as you look in the mirror. Stretched and soaked, shaking like an angry tiny dog. But all you do is smile and make your way up to your room.

You dry and dress yourself, soon cleaning the water on the floor following you. As you flop down on the bed you feel just a small amount of water squirt out onto your clean panties. Oh you can deal with it later. It's time for you to sleep. Maybe you can do that again...