Disgusting Relief

demon parasite x ftm! reader

Tw use of female genitalia (and t-dick for clit sometimes)

CNC, oviposition, pregnancy, lowkey concerning, minor cumflation, eggflation

You were working around the house, earbuds in and playing loudly. You couldn't hear anything at all at this point as you tried to scrub the kitchen floor. Hands and knees, trying to get a spot out. You were completely unaware of the demonic parasite behind you seeking somewhere out to lay its eggs.

You didn't even notice how it moved closer, clicking on the floor with its many legs. Oh but you certainly notice the odd tickling against the back of your thigh as it tried to trail up your shorts. You turned, and upon seeing nothing due to its size, you brushed it off as nothing. The parasite thought was quick to move closer.

Oh what a bad day to not wear anything underneath your shorts. The moment the parasite sees your cunt it was quick to move closer. You can feel the tickling along your skin again but you just assume it's nothing but an itch. You certainly don't expect anything to suddenly touch your sensitive dick like that. It twitched, the little thing having been not touched in so long. You were quick to try and sit back, maybe look down your shorts, before you can feel something prodding your entrance.

It's an instant groan of slight pain as the parasite tries to push itself through. You were too tight, having not been prepared at all. You can't move much else or else it might hurt more, which leaves you in that doggy position. It was certainly a stretch with all the sharp pieces of the parasite and certainly you weren't getting wet at this. You whimper, trying to get used to it, not knowing what in the world is going on. There's something slipping into your cunt and you have no clue what it is.

Oh but the parasite was enjoying it. The tightness of your walls, how you didn't try to force it out. Of course the parasite didn't know anything about anatomy and thought you were enjoying it. Pursuing deeper into you and it was almost fully all the way inside. As in, the entire body of the parasite. When you can feel it almost all the way inside you can finally sit back a little and get off your aching knees.

You were quick to slip your shorts off and angle yourself just right to see down to your already sore pussy. You can see the end of the parasite, wiggling as it tried to get inside you, so many legs brushing against your folds. You can't help but find the sight a little.. odd, but mildly arousing. Like seeing a man enter you like this. A faint whine leaves you as you try to get used to it almost fully inside you. Reaching down to try and help yourself add to it, shaky fingers grazing your little dick.

As you add to your pleasure, starting to grow now as you rub yourself, the parasite is just having a blast as it burrows into you. Needy and desperate to impregnate you even if you didn't know at all. It didn't take long before the entire body of the parasite was slipped into you. You didn't know just how anything was going to go but you were a little too desperate for sex you were taking what you could.

Feeling the parasite work its way up inside you was an odd feeling. You've never had anything wriggling in you, let alone like this. The feeling of it crawling along your walls was certainly the oddest sensation but as you start to get turned on fully it's no longer as painful. Your wetness only encourages the parasite to burrow deeper, wanting to find your fertile womb and breed. Of course you didn't know in the slightest and just thought this was a disgusting act of pleasure, not breeding.

Angling yourself against the cabinets as you spread your legs, and soon enough you were fucking yourself on your fingers. The parasite was deep enough already that you didn't even touch it as you pleasures yourself. This was probably the worst thing you've done ever to get off. Who just lets a centipede looking parasite into their pussy?!