Chapter 7: The new rooms

Hermione and Ginny walked to Pod 7 and Hermione recited the password, "Asimina Triloba." They stepped inside to be met with awe. The entire area was white, with nothing in it. It was supposed to be a dorm room in the shape of a heptagon. One side was the entrance, one was the kitchen and dining table, and one was a movie theater. The other four lead to a beautiful spiral staircase each, which had a sign in front of each, saying which family's dorm the staircase would lead to. When you went upstairs there would be a beautiful balcony in each room that was connected to the bedroom door. Ginny and Hermione walked into The Malfoy's bedroom through the balcony, then they entered through the white door. When they went in Hermione sighed,

"There's only one bed." Ginny said,

"What? Oh great..." Hermione shrugged, "One of us can sleep on the couch."

"Yeah," Ginny agreed. "Let's head downstairs, when the others come, we can customize the area. Thank God it's a Saturday." The girls headed down to the Common Room, and shortly after, Draco and Blaise joined. No one said a word as Draco and Blaise went to check out the Zabini dorm. Later came Harry and Ron went to check the Weasley room. Then Luna came in soon and sat on the couch Hermione and Ginny had temporarily conjured.

Pansy came in and joined them, "Listen girls, I get that we come from different houses. Opposites you know. But I think we're already having enough trouble with our husbands, so we should just be on good terms."
Ginny smiled, "Two things: first, they aren't our husbands yet. Second, if you are making an offering, I agree."

It appeared that the boys had started an alliance as well, and though Ron and Draco had a slight tension between them, they mostly seemed to get along.

Once the boys came down, everyone decided to decorate the common room as it was very boring and bland. They had cream-colored walls with four crimson-colored sofas and a center table that was dark green colored (to Draco's liking) with a dazzling chandelier. The Malfoy's staircase, doors, and balcony was a periwinkle theme with a large, beautiful bed and a small space dedicated to a few periwinkle bookshelves which included 2 periwinkle beanbags. The Zabini's staircase, doors, and balcony were a light red color, and the balcony included a beautiful light red pool. They had a nice swingy egg chair. The Potters had a sea green staircase, balcony, doors and bed. They also had a green daybed next to the window outlooking the bedroom with Pansy's beautiful ancestral quilt laid on it. The Weasley's had a light blue, Luna-like colored balcony doors, and bed along with a small blue couch on the side with Luna's custom-made pillows and a coffee table.