𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐

"Ugh, I hate being on my period" you grumble under your breath as you wash your hands after being on the toilet. Hina stands next to you and waits for you to finish "I have ibuprofen in my bag if you need it?" "Yeah, that would help" you hum and she nods "I'll give it to you when we're back in our class" "Thanks" you dry your hands before you two walk out of the girls restroom.

The two of you head back to class while Makoto and Yamagishi walk in front of you and talk to each other pretty loudly so that you and Hina can even hear it, "Takemichi was kidnapped by Mikey!" "Seriously?! He's gonna murder him for real!!"

Hina's eyes widen upon hearing that and she calls out to them "Is that true?", the two boys turn around to her and you "Huh?" "Where is Takemichi?" She questions sternly and Yamagishi answers "He's at the entrance-"

She doesn't waste a second to turn on her heel and charge towards the staircase while you stand there a little stunned for a moment "Hina?!", she doesn't reply and causes you to run after her, wondering what she'll do next.

Skipping down the stairs and turning left, just in the same moment you see Hina lift her hand and slap a boy with blond hair hard across his face, so hard that his head whips to the left. You gasp a little but also suppress a laugh because you see Takemichi standing beside her, looking shocked while she's in 'protective girlfriend'-mode.

She grabs his wrist and tries to drag him away but a tall boy with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head, harshly grabs her by her upper arm and stops her "Oi! Imma murder you, bitch", your smile instantly drops into an angry face expression.

Originally you weren't going to interfere but now that Hina is in danger, you change your mind because you don't joke around when it comes to her.

The guy is standing with his back to you, so you don't waste another second and charge straight at him. Kicking him hard into his side, you catch him off guard and cause him to let go of Hina. He spins around to you and his eyes widen a little when he sees you but then he starts glaring at you when you start snapping at him "Don't fucking touch her, you ugly fuck!", Takemichi lets out a shocked shriek and looks like he's about to burst into tears.

You are about to add more insults when the other blonde guy bursts out laughing "Hahahah!! Ken-chin, she kicked you real good!", you turn to him with a scowl and watch him laughing hard at 'Ken-chin' while holding his stomach. The latter grumbles something which you didn't quite catch while he glares at you, probably wishing you drop dead.

Looking at the shorter male again when he walks up to you with a grin "What's your name?" "Hai- [Y/n]!" You reply irritated before snapping while standing protectively in front of Hina since Takemichi failed to do so "And who the fuck do you think you are? Coming here and starting shit with my friend?!" "You can call me Mikey and.." he points to the other boy "That's Draken!-" "I honestly don't give a shit about your names, just get the fuck outta here and leave her alone!"

Hina grabs your hand, looking at you with pleading eyes and speaking up in a quieter voice "[Y/n], better let me handle this. I don't want you to get into trouble with the teachers again...or your brothers" "But they want to hurt you-" "Just wait over there, please!" She urges and pushes you a little. You whisper angrily to her "I swear, I'll kill them if they do something to you", before you walk a few meters away while you ignore Mikey and Draken who are staring at you.

After 5 minutes Takemichi leaves with the two boys while Hina walks back to you, "What the hell was that?!" "Those were friends of Takemichi. They wanted to hang out and I overreacted a little bit, thinking he's in trouble and being bullied by them...so I slapped Mikey" she replies, mumbling the last part embarrassed.

"He honestly looked like he deserved that!!" You laugh but she shakes her head "No, I shouldn't have done that", though you keep laughing and she shakes her head, so she just drags you back to class while you absolutely lose your shit over this. Though you have to admit that the two boys seemed not like the type of people who Takemichi usually hangs out with.