𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟓

Your art teacher claps into her hands "The club activities are over! Finish and clean everything up!", you set down your brush and stretch your hands over your head before you stand up and clean your desk from the art materials.

You bring your canvas to your teacher "I'm done", showing it off. She places a hand over her heart while nodding in approval and stroking over your arm "It looks absolutely amazing, [Y/n]!" "Thank you" you smile before she tells you to put it away and she'll grade it next week when you have art club again, then you could take it home.

A small sigh escapes your lips when you exit the school building and spot Kakucho standing at the gate of the school while typing away on his phone and earning a few weird stares for the Tenjiku uniform. He was asked by your brothers to pick you up since you all would be hanging out at Izana's place today and he was in town just around the same time your school's out. You don't know if there's anything else planned for this day but just in case you have your gang uniform stuffed in your backpack. Not to mention that you wanted to avoid being even more talked about, even if you don't care but you don't have the nerve for drama right now when someone catches you wearing a gang's uniform.

Hearing a group of girls whisper to each other as you walk past them towards Kakucho, "Of course, she's going to that scary guy" "I thought she isn't involved in gangs anymore?" "She got kicked out of her old school and she was locked up for 8 months...ugh, she's so scary" "What did you all expect? Her brothers are criminals just like her", but you just ignore them like you always do. The only person at this school you care about is your sun, Hina.

"Hey" Kakucho greets you when he looks up and sees you approaching "Hi!" You smile and follow him when he starts walking towards the train station.

Eventually you sit across from him in the train while you search for your sketchbook, wanting to draw a little bit to get your mind off the things that are currently happening around you. It takes about 30 minutes from Shibuya station to Yokohama, so you have some time. The train is surprisingly almost empty, which you prefer anyway as you didn't like being cramped between random people.

Having one earbud in as you're listening to your current favorite song while you look around as you don't really know what to sketch.

Your eyes land on Kakucho, he is slouching against his seat, manspreading a little bit as he looks out of the window. He is too distracted to notice that you keep looking up to him as you start sketching him. By the time you're done, you're also just a few stations away from Yokohama. You study the sketch before you look back to Kakucho but haven't decided if you're brave enough to give him the sketch yet.

You fight with your school bag as you try to put away your sketchbook while walking after Kakucho when you two step out of the train, now walking to Izana's apartment building. He raises his eyebrow, chuckling under his breath "Do you need help?" "Yes!" You grumble and stop walking. He takes your bag, holding it open while you push your gang uniform to the side and messily stuff the book in there.

Wanting to take it back but he just begins to walk again while seemingly not minding tho carry your bag for you, causing you to have to bite back a smile as you walk next to him.

He looks ahead and asks "Have you been to Izana's place before?", waiting for your answer but there doesn't come anything from you, making him turn his head to his left. Though you're suddenly gone.

Spinning around and looking for you in confusion before he spots you a few meters away from him. You're crouching next to a black cat and pet it with a small smile playing on your lips, being completely unbothered. He stares at you with parted lips for a moment or two before he approaches you.

"You like cats?" He questions, making you look up to him "They are my favorite animals with snakes. Do you like cats?" "Yeah" he hums and you nod in acknowledgement "More than dogs?" "I like dogs but I would say I'm more of a cat person" he replies and you smile "Me too!", tilting your head "It doesn't bother you that cats are so moody at times?" "No" "Yeah, I actually like that about them. You never know when they are gonna scratch you" you said mindlessly and look back to the cat "They are unpredictable"