𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟔

Inui shoves you forward as he follows Taiju and Kokonoi inside the Shiba residence. Yuzuha is tailing behind you four and you notice how abnormally cautious she is about every step her brother makes. The latter kicks off his shoes before he walks farther into the house with Kokonoi while Inui roughly nudges your arm, letting go of you "Take off shoes!"

You shoot him a glare but do what he told you while he leans against a wall, playing with his knife. Yuzuha also crouches down to you, whispering "Your brothers will come to get you out of here, right?" "Yeah, so they can kill me themselves for getting caught here" you roll your eyes, dismissing her "Don't worry about me" "Oi, no talking!" Inui snaps at you.

"I talk whenever I want!" You straighten up and scowl at him, so he points the knife at your face "You'll pay for that" "Duh, that's why you're holding me captive here, you dumbass-" you can't fully finish your sentence as he pushes you and your back hits the wall behind you. You flinch as he presses the blade against the side of your neck "Watch your mouth!"

"Stop it already. It's enough!" Yuzuha stares at him with widened eyes and balls her hands into fists while you chuckle amused, ignoring the knife at your throat "Or what? Do I get one of your feminist speeches about how you don't care if you'd have to fight a girl?", he grits his teeth and presses the blade harder against your skin while she calls out to him again "Inui!"

He glances at her for a brief moment before he grabs your upper arm, yanking you forward and dragging you with him into the living room. Taiju sits on a couch with his feet thrown up on the low couch table in front of him. He nods his head to the couch across from him "Sit down, Haitani! It's not often that we have guests, especially famous ones, since Hakkai always avoids bringing people over when he knows I'm here"

"Oh, I wonder why!" You sarcastically say before shaking your head "Not interested to sit-", being cut off by Inui who forcefully pushes you to take a seat.

You watch him round the couch you are now seated on, standing right behind you and flipping his knife around again while Kokonoi stands on the other side, next to his boss. Breathing out a small chuckle "Nice dog training you did there, Taiju!", then you look at Yuzuha who stands close by "But why treat your siblings like dogs too?"

Hissing when Inui grabs a fistful of your hair and yanks your head back, so he can look at you "I told you to watch what you're saying!", you lock eyes with him as a wide grin spreads across your face "Or will you kill me? I'm not worth much when I'm dead. You will just make yourself a lot of enemies and become one sorry individual real quick!"

Yuzuha's face falls a little as she stares at you in utter shock, not understanding how you can throw around threats in a situation like this one. Taiju laughs amused, waving his hand at Kokonoi and the latter walks up to you, pulling out his phone while Inui grabs your arms to hold you back.

"What the fuck are you gonna do?!" You snap angrily at him as he stands right in front of you with a cocky grin. He doesn't answer and just harshly grabs your jaw, lifting his phone and then snaps a picture of you before the two boys let go of you again. You glare at him while he smirks and walks off, announcing "I'll call up her brothers, boss!"

Taiju nods before he looks over to his sister and barks "What are you just standing there, Yuzuha?! Bring me something to drink!!", she clenches her jaw and heads into the kitchen.

He looks back at you, seeing you sit there with crossed arms and one leg thrown over the other while your cold eyes bore through him like a dagger. Tipping his head to the side as he is grinning at you "Say...are all the rumors true about you?", you mimic him and also tilt your head "Believe whatever you wanna believe"

"The rumor that you're a little.." he breathes out a chuckle as he taps his finger against the temple "Seems to be true with the way you sit here seemingly unafraid and even threaten Inui back, although you're clearly at a disadvantage" "Am I? I like to gamble and push my luck" you retorted while you watch Yuzuha set down a drink in front of Taiju and hope she spit in it.