𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟔

It's been two days since that little incident with Kisaki hitting you in the face and Hanma trying to blackmail you. Occasionally you were hanging out at Izana's place or the Tenjiku hideout and luckily those two were leaving you alone as they seem pretty busy. But you're definitely gonna get revenge for what they've done to you.

You also called Takemichi a few times to check if he's back but when you called him, he either didn't answer or his past-self took the call, not knowing what you wanted from him. And that was getting on your nerves as well. So on the third day, you were about to explode when you finally got a call from him, telling you he's back in the past and is ready to talk about what happened on the day you joined Tenjiku and also give you information about the future...and the way he sounded wasn't good at all.

Right after you two hung up and agreed to meet up at his house since it was the safest place to not get caught, you immediately got dressed and took the train to Shibuya. On the way to his house you even met Chifuyu, so eventually you both are standing in his room.

"Sorry that I called you two to come here all of the sudden" Takemichi apologizes before looking at you and you know he is going to ask you what happened but before he could say anything you let out a huff of air, waving your hand in front of your nose "Takemichi, you seriously need to let some fresh air in. It fucking reeks in here! You hiding a fucking body in here because it sure smells like it!?"

Stomping over to his window and opening it while he looks slightly ashamed, rubbing the back of his neck "And how do you wanna know what a dead body smells like?"

Sitting down on the floor, you lean your back against his bed "Before you say anything, yes, I did join Tenjiku!" "I know but why?!" "Because of her brothers! They made her join" Chifuyu accuses and causes Takemichi to knit his eyebrows "Your brothers forced you to join a gang?"

"No, I wasn't exactly forced...but they are the reason I joined. But I'm hella suspicious of Kisaki that he has something to do with this because he was literally there the morning my brothers asked me to join" you clarify and he stares at you with wide eyes "But why didn't you warn anyone? They are dangerous!!"

"What?" You pinch your eyebrows together "They are my brothers, Takemichi" "But you're different!" He argues, causing your frown to deepen "What exactly is the difference between my brothers and me you're talking about?" "They are bad, you're not!" He states.

A dry, humorless chuckle of disbelief escapes your lips "I am a Haitani too, you didn't forget that, right? When they are bad and dangerous, then I am as well. You should put me under that category too", feeling how Chifuyu's eyes burn through you and you know he's urging you to finally tell Takemichi what you did in 2003.

Takemichi and you have your eyes locked for a moment before he realizes what he just said and lifts his hands "I didn't mean it like that, [Y/n], it's just all really messed up right now", you don't reply and just nod. He lets out a small sigh before he repeats his previous question "So why didn't you warn anyone?"

"My phone was dead and we immediately headed out, I literally had no time to charge it. I know that sounds like the most lame excuse ever but it's true" You defend yourself and Chifuyu nods "[Y/n] came to the Musahi shrine right after you just left, still wearing her Tenjiku uniform and she is a Haitani, so generally very well known. Yet she took the risk to be seen and came to explain herself!"

"You really did all that?!" "Yeah yeah, whatever" you wave him off "I told Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Chifuyu - who were there at the moment - that I don't want to fight them and that I'm ready to provide them with any information I can get" "So despite everything, you still wanna help us? What about your brothers?" He asks, making you sigh "Yes and I'll stay on the sidelines during the fight. But don't get me wrong here and I also told Mikey that if I think I have to interfere, I will. Especially when it comes to my brothers!"