𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟔

Unfortunately, Ran was dead serious when he said he would ground you. The last couple of days he or Rindou would take you to school or when you had something else to do that you couldn't cancel, then they'd take you right back home. It pissed you off but that wasn't the only thing that pissed you greatly off. Besides that you also had to study like crazy and Ran doesn't even have to force you.

The next few weeks you had to write exams so you had no other choice but to study when you came home from school. Occasionally you would talk to Hina over the phone, discussing the worksheets you got. She wasn't even allowed to come over or you go to her house to study together but they had no problem with you calling her. There's literally no logic behind it but whatever...-

And Hanma hadn't texted you yet. Maybe he just forgot it, although he said he will text you!

It was around 12am and you were still studying. Ran was already fast asleep since he didn't like staying up late and valued his 'beauty sleep'. And Rindou was probably also asleep by now since he turned off his music about 30 minutes ago.

Letting out an exhausted yawn as you drop the pen in your hand and lay your head on your desk, feeling a bit tired as you immediately after school sat down and started studying. You almost drift off to dreamland when your phone suddenly rings, causing you to grab it. Your heart stops for a split second when you see that an unknown caller is calling. Staring at the number before Hanma pops into your mind again. Wanting to immediately answer it but you stop yourself, thinking "He made me wait too"

Your phone stops ringing and you play around with it in your hands, being confident that he'll call again. Which he does...-

Taking the call after letting him wait another few seconds but you don't say anything. Hanma chuckles amused on the other line ("Letting me wait on purpose, pretty?") "No, I am just busy right now. Hurry up telling me what you want" you reply nonchalantly and you can hear him laugh ("Damn! You like playing, huh?") "Time is ticking, Hanma" you stated.

("On which floor do you live on?") he suddenly questions, making you frown "Why are you asking me that?" ("How much rent do you pay? Living in Roppongi in a huge apartment building or should I say almost penthouse building. Probably at least 3 bedrooms for you and your brothers. Having a big ass lobby and everything. Can you see Roppongi Hills from your room?") he asks and it slowly dawns on you "Hanma, are you at my place?"

("It's really nice here") he replies and you can practically hear his grin. That was your confirmation "What the fuck are you doing here?" ("I came to see you") "You came all the way to Roppongi?! I know you for sure you don't live here, so are you fucking dumb?!" You question him, your voice getting a little louder "You have time to come here but don't text me?" ("Aww~ did you wait for my message? It's just funnier this way!!")

"You are...- You're insane, literally!!" You stated, making him laugh again ("Maybe! So, are you coming down to me or are you really busy?") "Tell me what we're doing and I'll tell you if I'm busy or not" ("Just hanging out. I'll meet you in that alleyway, where we separated last time. Don't wear a jacket, you can get mine again!") and without further ado he simply hangs up on you.

In slight disbelief you stare at your phone, mumbling "Motherfucker.."

You think for a second. Should you just ignore him and go to sleep or change your clothes and put on some shoes and go out with him?

"Fuck it...I studied enough!"

With that you change into some black leggings, black crop top. You top it with a white dress up shirt although Hanma said you'll get his jacket. Quickly putting on some white socks and black chucks. You leave your hair untouched, it was open and still looked decent. And you still wore some makeup from earlier today. You looked fine.