𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟐

December 24th, 2005
The Christmas Showdown

Kisaki made Hanma pick you up as he didn't want to risk that you're going to attack Takemichi again and possibly knock him out before the battle even starts. Snow is sticking in your hair like the petals from the cherry blossom trees in spring as you have your hands stuffed in the pocket of your hoodie to warm them.

"Cold?" Hanma questions teasingly, seeing you shiver. You scoff and grumble "I'm ready for the summer, I've had enough of winter already. Takemichi and Chifuyu better hurry the fuck up", though you already spot the two boys approaching you. Just like Hanma and Kisaki, they are also in their Tokyo Manji Gang uniforms with a white sash while you're wearing some black combat boots, sweatpants and hoodie. You just wanted to wear something comfortable, so you could move around properly.

"Let's go!" Kisaki commands and Takemichi nods determined before he calls out to you "[Y/n], could I talk to you?", you sigh annoyed but slow down to walk next to him "What do you want?" "It's because of yesterday" "Why did you do it, Takemichi? Do you know how sad Hina is?" You ask "I was over at her place today to give her the Christmas presents I got for her but also comfort her because you broke up with her. I thought you love her and-"

"That's why I'm doing this!" He cuts you off and you shake your head "No" "Eh?" "Seriously no fucking clue why you did that because you love her and your life isn't that complicated that you cannot shape it around her or that you'd have to eventually leave her...you two can be together" you state, locking eyes with him "You will fix this! After the battle you'll go to her and apologize and beg on your knees to take your stupid ass back!"

He looks at you with round, teary eyes "[Y/n]..-" "C'mon now, we've got a battle to win!" You grin, trying to not only cheer him up but also yourself.

"Can you stick to the plan, Takemitchy?" Kisaki questions and the latter nods "Yes, I'll go to Hakkai and talk to him. He should already be inside while you guys will ambush Taiju", he heads up the stairs of the chapel but stops when Chifuyu quickly went after him to tell him something.

You're too far away to hear them, not that you could concentrate on that anyway because Hanma is distracting you. Slightly irritated you look at him when you see that he's grinning like a maniac as if he couldn't hold back his excitement anymore "What's the matter with you?" "This is gonna be a lot of fun~" he replies, causing you to roll your eyes.

Chifuyu skips down the stairs while Takemichi disappears inside the church to Hakkai, "Let's get this started!" He stands in front of you and you nod "Yes, I'm ready to beat Taiju's ass!"

"Actually.." Hanma suddenly starts "Change of plans!"

"What the fuck are you-" Chifuyu is cut off by a punch straight into the face, causing you to scream at Hanma with shock widened eyes "You betrayed us?!", he laughs and spreads his arms "Sorry, pretty~"

He inches forward to grab you but you swiftly move past him, not to attack him but Kisaki. The latter tries to dodge your punch but you still land it against his cheek, catching him off guard and making him stumble back a few steps as you snap "I told you I'll kill you!"

You go for another hit but you're suddenly lifted up and slammed onto the cold and snowy ground. Letting out a yelp and tears form in your eyes from the impact. Bewildered, you look up to Hanma standing above you with a grin plastered on his face. Your eyes snap to Chifuyu, seeing him knocked out on the ground while Kisaki approaches him with a rope.

"You're a fucking asshole, Hanma Shuji!" You curse at him and don't give him a chance to say something back when you kick him hard against his shin and jump back on your feet. Running up the stairs of the church to warn Takemichi but Hanma is hot on your trail "You can't run from me, [Y/n]!"