𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟏

You are the first one to be awake the next morning after the party and when you stumble out of your bedroom, you immediately want to go back to bed. The whole apartment is a mess as if a storm wreaked havoc in your home.

Everywhere are empty liquor bottles and cups, some even are smashed on the ground where more trash is dumped. On top of that you occasionally hear very unpleasant loud snoring, making your grimace as you walk closer to the couch and spot some guy you've never seen before sleeping there. You glance around the apartment before you nudge his cheek with your finger to check if he'd immediately wake up but he doesn't.

Quickly rounding him, you pick up a black marker from the low couch table and write 'Haitanis rule' on his forehead before you toss the pen behind you. You give him a once over before you slip your hand into the front pocket of his jeans, pulling out his wallet. Opening it, you look at all the cards he has but you sadly can't find one you can actually use, so you just take the 4130¥ while mumbling "No wonder you're sleeping here, you're broke as hell.."

With the money in your hands you walk into the kitchen, carefully stepping over broken glass before you look into the fridge. Though it's completely empty, making you slam it shut "Motherfuckers! Don't they get any food at home?!", you put your hands on your hips and shake your head with knitted eyebrows before you stomp back to your room "I'm leaving! They can clean all this shit up themselves, it was Rindou's party anyway"

You change out of your pajamas into some baggy sweatpants and hoodie, putting on a pair of sneakers before you grab more cash and your phone. Once you're out of your apartment, you immediately call up Hina.

("Hello~ how was the party?") she chirps and you grumble "It was alright but these fuckers ate all the fucking food! Even the Ramen that was in the fridge for two damn weeks!!", she chuckles ("Me and Naoto want to make breakfast in a couple minutes, if you want you can come over")

"You serious?" You gasp, causing her to chuckle ("Of course! You always get mad when you're hungry, I don't want you to beat someone up because they look at you the wrong way") "I- Wait, is your father at home?" ("No, he's coming home some time this evening") she replies and you instantly "Alrightyyy~ then I'll come over right away!"

You tell her that you're at hers in a few minutes. Excitedly, you run towards the train station to get to her apartment complex and when you finally arrive there you run all the way up the stairs until you stand in front of her door, panting as you ring the bell.

Naoto opens the door with an unamused expression "You're just like Takemichi, he doesn't seem to have a home as well" "Wow, you're soooo~ nice! You should see the fat guy that crashed on my couch tonight" you grab him by his shoulders, shaking him a little "Now let me in, please, or I'll die from starvation on your doorstep!", he rolls his eyes and steps to the side, letting you in.

You take off your shoes and skip towards the kitchen where Hina stands in an apron at the stove, making pancakes and scrambled eggs, "Hiii~" you sing and she turns around with a smile, waving the spatula "Hey, you're fast! Did you run here?" "Kind of!" you chuckle "Took the train to Shibuya and then I ran the rest"

After helping Naoto set the table, Hina puts the food down on the dining table and you three start eating, enjoying the food while talking.

"Tell me about the party!" Hina urges in excitement and you chuckle "Uhm...so they were a bunch of friends and colleagues from Rin and Ran but also some girls. I actually talked a lot with two of the girls, Yua and Sara. They are cousins and Sara used to live in America but moved here like 5 years ago", she listens attentively "Aww~ that sounds so cool! I've never been to a party before.."

"You know, I wish I could invite you but I'm scared that something will happen to you. I always have bad luck and probably get you into trouble then too, and my brothers will forget to look out for you when they are drunk" you look apologetic but she waves you off, smiling "It's okay, [Y/n]. Now tell me more!"