𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟒

"Thank you" you step out of the car when your driver has opened the door for you. The latter bows before he looks around with a deep frown while you were making sure you got everything "Do you want me to accompany you to the door, young lady?" "What?-" you knit your eyebrows in confusion, first not knowing what he meant because you're still in thoughts of what you witnessed last night but then you see it.

A bunch of guys in red gang uniforms are lingering in front of your apartment building. Studying them, you notice the Yin and Yang emblem that is printed on their backs along with the name of the gang, Yokohama Tenjiku. You dismiss your driver "Uhm, no. I'll be fine, you can leave" "As you wish, young lady. Have a wonderful day" he obediently nods and bows again before he drives off.

You stand there with narrowed eyes for another moment before you make your way inside the building. In the lobby you're being stared at by some of them and three even follow you into the elevator. Though you just try to ignore how they are checking you out as they stand right behind you while you're rather aggressively click onto the buttons of your phone to see if your brothers have texted you, "Shit.." you mutter under your breath when you realize it's dead since it's not turning on.

Reaching your floor, you step out of the elevator but you turn around and place your hand against the frame to stop the doors from closing again. You glare at the three boys who clearly didn't want to go anywhere and just wanted to be as close as possible to you to stare at you, "I should demand money for the way y'all are practically undressing me with your eyes" you snap and point at each of them "I can tell by y'all's stupid faces that you wouldn't even know what to do with a real girl when it comes down to that"

They look at you dumbfounded and embarrassed about themselves, causing you to scoff and turn away. You walk into the hallway where your apartment is while muttering "They can't even talk to a girl"

You aren't sure if you should be surprised or not when you see more of the Tenjiku members standing directly in front of your apartment door, letting you instantly know that they are here because of your brothers. Pushing through them with a scowl on your face as you're already fed up with how last night went and now those guys. When you finally reach the door, you attempt to politely ask one of the boys to make way for you as he's blocking the door but the words get stuck in your throat when he grumbles "Piss off, little girl"

"Excuse you?" You stare up at him but your slight disbelief turns into anger when he has the audacity to shove you against your shoulder "Keep going! Here's nothing to see" "Hey man, that is the-" another guy tries to stop him, sweating a little but that guy doesn't listen as he leans mockingly down to your eye level "What are you staring at, huh?"

He looks at you up and down with a smirk, taking in your outfit as you're dressed in a two piece set that consists a black skirt and cropped button-down with a cute little white bow around the collar and a black coat. You paired it with see-through black tights, heels and you're wearing makeup while your hair is kept natural, hanging loose around your face. The grin on his face widens as his gaze flicks back to your eyes "Though you can also stay if you don't mind entertaining us a little bit"

The other guys that are just standing there and doing nothing, start sweating even more when the boy in front of you really doesn't realize who you are. All of them instantly back away when you sucker punch him.

He nearly drops to his knees while groaning in pain as he holds his nose, blood gushing out of it. And before he could do or even say anything, you grab him by the collar of his gang jacket and yank the door open, not caring that you accidentally slam it right into the face of another guy. Happy coincidence..-

"Ran, Rindou?!" You yell angrily and kick the door shut behind you before tossing your duffel bag into one corner. Struggling with the boy as he tries to flee because he finally realizes who you are, so you shove him into a wall and punch him across the face while you hear hurried footsteps approaching. A gasp of shock escapes your lips when somebody suddenly wraps their arm around your waist, fully pulling you away from the guy. It's not one of your brothers since they both stand in front of you and grab the boy for you.