𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓

Tapping your pen against your temple and nibbling on your lower lip as you're hunched over your math homework while sitting in the back of a black 2005 Ford Mustang GT, owned by one of your brother's friends. Though they are currently not even here, leaving you all alone with Minoru who sits in the driver's seat and is puffing a cigarette. He looks into the rear view mirror with a raised eyebrow "You need help, Pixie?"

"No.." you mutter concentratedly and scribble in your textbook "I'm already done but thanks, Mino" "Want me to check it?" He questions and you nod, handing him the textbook while you look over to the warehouse Ran and Rindou walked into about 15 minutes ago to finish some deal they had going on.

"Hey, can you drive me to the bowling center in Shibuya when we're done here?" You tilt your head and lean forward, between the two front seats and look at him with big eyes "Pleaseeee~ I don't wanna take the train", wanting to go there since you agreed to meet up with Hina and Takemichi after their date. The latter leaped back into the future a few days ago and you're wondering if he's finally back now.

"Sure" he hums, ruffling through your hair as he's still checking your homework if you've got everything right. You don't mind him doing that because you know him since you're a little kid because he's been friends with your brothers since then.

"You got a date or what do you want there?" He teasingly smirks, looking at you with his brown eyes "No!" You exclaim with red cheeks "I'm just meeting up with a friend!" "Ooh~ I thought!" He waves his hand "You already have a boyfriend. Do your brothers know that, huh?" "I don't have a boyfriend!" You push against his forehead and sit back down properly but he turns around to look at you again "I can keep a secret, no need to be shy"

Snatching your textbook back as you snap "Shut up and tell me if my homework is correct!", he raises his hands defensively "You're quite feisty today. Have I struck a nerve or something with that question?" "Don't answer me then" you roll your eyes and put it back into your backpack, crossing your arms.

Minoru laughs in amusement "Then I'll take that as a 'yes'!" "And for what exactly?!" "That you have a boyfriend, Pixie" "I don't! Stop making shit up" you scoff and have to urge to punch him in the face "I'm just meeting up with my best friend and her boyfriend" "Oh, I get it now. You want her boyfriend-" "Oh my god! Can you shut up?!" You yell at him, making him laugh again while he pushes on some buttons of the car radio.

He shrugs "Who knows what's going through your head" "I'd rather take her than the boy" you state bluntly, making him halt and turn back with raised eyebrows "Well well well, following your oldest brother's footsteps" "Wait, what?! He stole somebody's girl-" "You should sing her this and she'll definitely take you!" He interrupts you by turning the radio on max "You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off youu~ I love you-"

"Stop!!" You shout embarrassed and try to turn the radio off, leaning forward but he suddenly grabs your arm. Letting out a shriek when he swiftly pulls you from the backseat into his lap on the driver's seat with your legs laying over the center console and passenger seat "C'mon, sing with me, Pixie!"

You push against his chest and try to crawl away as he holds you down by wrapping his arms around your waist. Though not for long when the car door suddenly opens and he gets yanked out of the seat along with you, causing you to scream startled again.

Rindou catches you before you hit the concrete but Minoru gets punched straight into the face by Ran as he barks "The fuck do you think you're doing, hah?!" "Hey, man, it looks worse than it is!" Minoru shouts, shoving against your oldest brother's chest "We were only listening to some music and I was just about to teach her how to drive a car, that's why she was sitting on my lap!"