𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟕

You almost couldn't believe your eyes when you got on the train to go home after school and spotted Yuzuha sitting a bit further away from you, also heading towards Roppongi. Giving her a once over, you notice that she's dressed pretty nicely and professional in a sense as she's wearing some black pants and a white button up while her long hair is tied up in a high ponytail.

Taking the seat right next to her, you startled her a little bit but when she recognizes you she relaxes her tense shoulders and pulls down her headphones "Hey" "Going to Roppongi?" You question and place your school bag on your lap as she nods "Yeah and you're going home?" "I do" you hum before frowning a little bit "Can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Did you know from the beginning who I was? I mean when you saw me at the bowling center" you inquired.

She plays around with the cable of her headphones "Yes but Hakkai didn't recognize you. Taiju once told me to avoid you but when you were with Hina and Takemitchy you seemed different from what everyone usually always says about you" "I get to hear that quite often lately" you chuckle amused, making her tilt her head "Did you get in a lot of trouble with your brothers?" "No, walking into a delinquent turf where I don't belong to is not the worst thing I've ever done" you wave her off.

"And what about you? Did Taiju do anything when I was gone?" You try to pin her with your eyes but she looks away as you add "Is he always like that?" "I'm fine" she replies firmly through gritted teeth, making you raise an eyebrow because that didn't really answer your questions.

Slouching a little in your seat, you go on as you let your eyes wander around "I was sitting in juvie for 8 months as you may know. And there was this girl who jumped every single time there was a loud sound and she would totally freak out when you'd walk up behind her. She was also always the last one to go down any stairs and had to double check like 5 times if there is really no one who could push her from behind", Yuzuha turns her head back to you and looks at you with a slight frown as she doesn't understand why you're telling her this.

"First everyone thought she's just scared because it's juvie and there were some mean girls who made it their soul mission to fuck up your day" you shrug and lock eyes with her "Wanna know why she got locked up?" "Y-yeah" she nods faintly, kind of intrigued where this story is going.

"Her father abused her for years and one day she snapped, she hit back. She immediately got locked up while her father can still walk around freely without any consequences for his actions" you respond before snapping your finger and pointing at her "You're just like that girl. Walking on eggshells in your own home that is supposed to be safe and making yourself smaller than you are, just to not attract any attention when Taiju is around"

It didn't take a genius to see that she's being abused.

Yuzuha stares right into your blank face and you're not going to add anything more, letting her fill the heavy silence because most people are uncomfortable when it's too quiet. Something unreadable flashes in her eyes and she surprises you when she angrily knits her eyebrows "Mind your own business"

You chuckle, lifting your hands innocently because you know why she would get defensive when it comes to that topic "See, I would do that but when your friendly brother decided to hold me hostage, I was right in your business. And I couldn't help but notice the way you were acting"

"Family is important and always comes first but that doesn't mean they can treat you like the dirt under their shoes and expect you to accept that because you have the same blood" you shrug your shoulders "If my family would treat me like that, they'd be dead to me"

She looks away from you "You can say many offensive things in a short period of time" "I know, it's one of specialties" you grin and know you have her hooked.