one

"yo nanami, we're about to head to gojo's party! where are you?! hello?" haibara banged on the door to nanami's bedroom. a groan was heard from the other side and soon, a shirtless nanami appeared in the doorway.

"what? i was just about to get things started." he moved his eye in the direction of his bed. a pretty short brunette girl sat on it, looking at her phone. she looked up and smiled, waving at haibara. he rolled his eyes and looked at nanami, he knew this man probably didn't know her name.

"i thought i told you there was gonna be a party at gojo's? forget it, are you even coming?"

"oh damn. yeah, i kinda forgot. i'll be ready in 5." nanami grabbed the girl who was on his bed and pushed her out the door with haibara. "hey, you gotta go. if you go to gojo's party, i'll see you there."

haibara, being used to nanami's behavior, escorted her out the room. nanami grabbed the first things he saw in his closet and threw it on without bothering to see what it looked like together. a leather jacket with a tight shirt, baggy jeans and sneakers was what he wore.

nanami kento was the most well sought out senior at tokyo jujutsu college. besides the fact that he was wildly attractive, he was one of the best male singers in the school. anyone, who met him was instantly intrigued; both guys and girls included. nanami had the ability to stare into your soul and make you fall in love with his charm. he used this to his full capability and he planned to use his charm tonight at gojo's party.

nanami and his group of friends, haibara, gojo, shoko and utahime have been friends since high school. from the moment they all met, they have been inseparable. everyone in college wanted them and wanted to be them. since freshman year, gojo throws 2 parties annually for everyone to come and just get completely wasted. this party was the first one of the year. its 7pm, and every student was looking forward to gojo's first party tonight. gojo's parties were famous because everyone in there are either having the time of their lives or hooking up with someone, and nanami took this as the perfect opportunity to finally get some bitches.

as nanami walked towards the car, he spots utahime in the front seat with haibara and shoko in the backseat.

"no guys tonight? they always come with us," nanami teased shoko as he hops in the passenger seat.

"nah, i'm planning to meet some at the party. yuki's already there, by the way." shoko replied. this year, nanami's group of friends had a new addition: yuki. they liked her vibe and the way she fitted in with their clique, so they invited her to join. well, without nanami knowing. but he got along well with yuki too, and the rest was history.

"you got cigarettes, kento?"

"mhm, a lot." nanami revealed the two packs of cigarettes he pulled from his pocket to show them off. workin' hard by fujii kaze began blasting from the speakers. all of them started singing along to the song, preparing for the night they were about to have.

"and the party is about to begin. the main event finally showed up." gojo chuckled and approached the group, holding a glass of wine in his hands. heads turned as nanami and his friends walked in. giggles from girls and murmurs from guys were heard. the idea that people were talking about them did not affect them; they didn't really care.

"some people were worried that you weren't going to show up." yuki raised an eyebrow and leaned against the wall.

"like we're going to miss this tradition? no way," utahime scoffed and took a seat on the couch. in the living room, there were many people swarming the group of friends like bees.