five

"girl, it's literally just nanami. i can show up in a trash bag and i'm pretty sure he would be in love." y/n protested to utahime who was digging through the closet.

utahime insisted that she help y/n prepare for this date with nanami. she had to make sure this went smoothly between the two. plus, she had to meet up with shoko later so she figured she might as well go help her best friend while she waited. 

"y/n, just try and look nice. wear these with your blue cardigan and white converse and we're good."

she handed y/n a white miniskirt as well as a crop top. she rolled her eyes and put on the clothes. she wasn't exactly nervous for the date. nanami was someone she already knew and he made her feel comfortable. y/n was just worried about how it would play out. nanami only told her that he was taking her out. despite texting him everyday since the party, begging for answers, he wouldn't budge. 

y/n walked into the bathroom that she shared with her siblings and made final adjustments to her hair. after making sure she looked flawless, she smiled into the mirror and went back into the room. utahime looked at her smiling and her hand holding her heart.

"y/n! come downstairs." her mother yelled up to her. y/n and utahime headed downstairs and towards her mother's music studio.

she heard another voice in the room which usually meant one of her friends or bandmates were over. she knocked on the door, waiting to hear her mother's voice telling her to come in. once she heard it, she walked in to see nanami sitting at the computer. he spun around in the swivel chair and stared at y/n in awe. he was wearing a white button-up collared shirt and dark baggy cargos.

the two sat there staring at each other for what seemed like eternity. this is killing me, utahime thought. deciding who looked the best was up for debate. needless to say, both of them felt butterflies overcome their stomachs. utahime giggled as she watched the both of them drool over each other.

"hey y/n, i decided to come early 'cause i was bored." 

"so you hung out with my mom?" y/n raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips.

"she's cool." nanami winked. 

"don't suck up to me, boy. i still got my eyes on you. anyway, y'all go ahead and have fun. nanami, bring her back safely. i got all our family members watching you now." y/n's mother warned him in a stern voice.

"mom, we'll be fine. i love you, c'mon nanamin." she kissed her mother goodbye and held nanami's arm, escorting him out.

"family members..?" nanami asked, tilting his head.

utahime hugged y/n and nanami as she made her way out the front door. "she's not kidding either. her mom doesn't joke around. anyway, i'm meeting up with shoko. you two have fun today!"

"come upstairs with me, i gotta take my bag." y/n beamed at nanami, leading him upstairs.

"already trying to take me to the bedroom? buy me dinner first." nanami teased as he followed the girl into the bedroom.

all over her walls were different posters of what nanami assumed to be her favorite boyband, exo. among the posters, there were also many albums scattered around her room. he admired the albums, knowing they were her favorites. she often talked about them a lot and how they made her want to be involved in music. besides that, her desk consisted of books he knows she probably never finished reading. her bed, was made but he could tell she most likely laid on it after making it. 

her closet was wide open and stuff was shoved in there in a strangely organized way. she grabbed a charger and her lip balm, tossing it into her little backpack. y/n picked up her helmet which was resting on her desk.