seven

y/n shut her mother's car door behind her as she walked up the steps to mei's house. today, they were shooting the music video for their project. they decided to post it and promote it across the school and internet. they picked their favorite out of the 5 songs they composed for their EP. this one was one that they worked on together when everything was cool between them.

y/n noticed nanami's motorcycle on the sidewalk. she sighed as she passed it; remembering all the fun times she had on it. she missed being on it. her helmet that nanami gifted her sat on her nightstand; her gorgeous e/c eyes looking at her as she fell asleep every night. she would've gotten a ride from nanami if it wasn't for the current circumstances. she rang the doorbell and mei opened the door.

"hey y/n! how are you?"

"i'm alright, you?" mei hugged her as she walked into the house. she replied as she offered her something to drink. y/n denied and thanked her anyways.

"nanami is using the bathroom. once he gets back, we can talk about the concept and everything." 

y/n nodded her head and sat down on the couch as mei left to grab more stuff for the video. y/n was being a nervous wreck about seeing nanami. she knew with the context of the song, there were going to be intimate moments throughout. she was prepared for it. in fact, she was more than excited for it. the thought of having to be near and close to nanami again made her eager for it. even if it wasn't reciprocated, it was going to mean the world to her. y/n knew that right now, in these couple of hours she has with him, she was going to make the most out of it.

"y/n." a deep voice echoed in the house, and y/n turned around to see nanami.

he had his shirt off but with one in his hands to put on. he was wearing white sweats and he raised a hand in greeting. y/n gulped at the sight of him, he was simply looking like a snack. she couldn't help but stare stupidly at him. he was single-handedly the most stunning person she has ever seen walk on the planet. nanami grinned and started to put on the shirt.

"so, you're just gonna stand there and stare? no hi, no hug? you know we're gonna have to be kinda close soon right?" he smirked as he put the shirt over his head.

in the moment his eyes were blinded by the shirt, y/n had casually went up to him. he looked down at her and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. nanami felt as if her body melted into his arms. she finally felt at peace and her eyes gradually closed.

"i missed this." she mumbled against his chest. nanami let out a sigh as she let go, he wanted the hug to last a little longer. 

"is that what you're wearing?" nanami pointed at her black pants and tank top. she laughed as she grabbed her bag.

"i'll go change."

"let me come with?" y/n glanced back at nanami with raised eyebrows. he chuckled as she rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to change.

he sighed again and took a seat on the couch. this was the most they've interacted since the date. nanami didn't know what his heart was doing but all he knew was that he loved the feeling he had at that moment. he knew this filming would mean that y/n would have to be a little closer to him than before. he was more than okay with that. he was going to take any chance he could get.

"nanamin? i left the sweater i was gonna wear at my house. can i just borrow yours? i know you probably have one." y/n asked, peeking out of the bathroom.

"here." he handed her his oversized grey sweater that he had worn here. she slipped it on and put her bag on one of the kitchen chairs. she sat down and began tying her hair in a real quick bun.