ten

y/n stood in the mirror as she put the last bobby pin in her hair. she smiled as she turned to the girls. utahime, yuki and shoko stood and admired each other. not only did everyone look amazing for their formal but they knew it was going to be a night to remember. they nodded their heads in sync and they each walked downstairs. y/n and nanami's families were waiting downstairs for her to take pictures. she hated taking pictures but since it was her last year of college, she might as well make it happen. plus between her friends and nanami alone, she would have been forced.

"y/n! come on, we're waiting for you." she heard her mother call out.

she took a deep breath and headed down the stairs. she made her way down and saw nanami blinking slowly, taking it in. she laughed as he paced back and forth down the hall, biting on his knuckles.

"that's my girl right there!"

before she got to the final step, nanami grabbed her with one arm and twirled her around. y/n's lips parted in silent surprise at his strength but nevertheless, she couldn't stop smiling. he put her down and stared at her. his mother handed him the corsage and boutonniere. they each put the flower on each other, ignoring the flash from their parents. nanami held her hand firmly as they went outside to y/n's backyard to take photos. eventually, it was getting a little too much for her.

"okay, let's go. i don't want the driver to get annoyed."

the group said their goodbyes as they got into the limousine. nanami snuggled up next to y/n and looked at her.

"what? you got anything to say?" y/n chuckled and laid her head on his shoulder.

"you look beautiful." she blushed as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"we're gonna make this night memorable." she whispered before continuing to caress nanami's cheeks with her fingers.

they were on their last hour of the night and it didn't look like y/n was leaving the dance floor anytime soon. nanami relished in the feeling of y/n against him; reminiscing about the first night he 'met' her. the song came to an end as he looked at his friends; they all nodded their heads. he put his hand on y/n's shoulder and leaned down to her ear.

"i'll be right back, stay here and look pretty."

"you know i always do." she winked and continued dancing along to the next song.

nanami checked his phone as he made his way to the bathroom of the venue. while he was walking, he felt his body bump up against another.

"oh, my bad." he said, holding the guy's shoulder. the thin line of his brow jumped in surprise as he looked at the figure. he was a bit taller than him and kind of built. it was like nanami knew who he was, but couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"hey nanami! remember me? it's minori, we hung out at your place before gojo's party this year? this is my date, geto."

nanami definitely remembered this brunette. he threw her out the room as he got dressed. that was a while ago though, he knew he was never planning on being around this girl again.

"uh hi, i'm nanami." he extended his hand out for him to shake.

"the notorious nanami kento. it's nice to finally meet you." the man gripped his hand and nanami gaped, uncertain whether to breathe or scream. he knew this guy, but he didn't know where from. everything was blurry.