two

y/n kissed her parents goodbye as she got into utahime's car. all of her friends weren't in the car like she thought they would be. maybe she rides alone?

"good morning, y/n. ready for your first day at tokyo?"

"no, i'm already known as the girl who transferred in her senior year. i'm already gonna get looked at." y/n sighed deeply.

"i can tell." utahime laughed but y/n rolled her eyes. "you'll be fine, trust me. my friends and i got your back. speaking of friends, i told nanami i would pick him up today." she added.

"the guy from yesterday that i didn't meet? the one that the haibara guy said would like me? why are we picking him up?" y/n questioned.

utahime laughed again at her best friend's description of nanami. "ha, yeah that's him. i figured we might as well since he lives really close by." a few seconds of silence pass by while utahime continues driving.

"but nanami is really cool. he can be quite irritating at times but i wouldn't be friends with him if he wasn't cool, and you know that more than anybody else."

y/n pulled onto her beanie more to cover her face as she sunk into her seat. two minutes later, she heard the backseat car door open. coming into the car was this tall, well-built man with blonde hair styled with a neat part. he was wearing a black sweater and matching trousers. he took his earbuds out of his ears as he began to speak.

"hey utahime, how are you? is this your friend?" nanami pointed to y/n.

"i'm good, and this is y/n." utahime smiled at him.

"hey, sugar." nanami extended his hand out for y/n to shake. she gave a peace sign to the boy as she kept her face forward and ignored his hand.

nanami shrugged and sat back in the seat as the car started to move forward. y/n knew the school was only 5 minutes away from the house so she was praying no conversations with this nanami guy was going to happen. nanami on the other hand, was trying to get a look at this girl. he remembered haibara telling him that she was just his type. from her outfit, she was already meeting his expectations. with her maroon cropped shirt, black leggings and black beanie, nanami was already liking her. she'll come around eventually; they always do. utahime parked the car in the school parking lot and the three hopped out. 

before they entered the college, utahime almost forgot to take y/n's schedule. "okay, let's look at your very own schedule. l/n y/n. locker 436. your advisor is reina. your majors are music theory and composition, as well as chorus and songwriting. you must be a sucker for music, huh?" utahime joked. 

"good news for you y/n," nanami wrapped his arm around y/n, "we have chorus and songwriting together which means you get to spend the end of the day with me everyday." 

"just great." y/n mumbled sarcastically. 

"ahem, your locker is around ours and plus, we have the same advisor. so you won't have to feel alone. good luck with nanami, though." utahime patted y/n's back with a grin on her face. 

"i'm sure y/n and i will get along just fine." the blonde-haired guy winked. 

"why are you still touching me?" she tugged nanami's arm off of her and crossed her arms. the three of them walked to their lockers where the rest of the group were. 

as nanami closed his locker, a girl was leaning against the one right next to his. she smiled, obviously waiting for a response. she had straight black hair and wore shorts paired with a crop top. she was a baddie and nanami liked what he saw. 

"hey nanami. i just really thought you should know i enjoyed friday night. are you free this friday?" 

nanami couldn't quite figure out what this girl meant by friday. the only thing he could remember was dancing with the e/c eyed girl one moment then the next he was getting a blowjob from- oh wait. he finally remembered this girl.