four

it's been a couple of weeks since y/n and nanami had hung out and it was killing him. the guys only hung out together without the girls, and the girls did the same; the crew hasn't gotten together just yet. nanami's problem was not knowing whether or not y/n would want to hang around nanami by herself unless it was for the project. 

he pulled into a spot in the parking lot and turned off the motorcycle. he felt y/n's hands come off his waist and soon, she was off the bike. despite not being able to hang out, nanami had the pleasure of bringing the girl to school every morning for the past two weeks. while it did satisfy him to see the girl every morning, he wanted nothing more than to be alone with her for more than 5 minutes. 

"thanks for the ride, kento." she took the helmet off and fixed her hair a little bit. she went to hand nanami his helmet but he didn't take it.

"you didn't look at it, did you? wow, i am hurt."

y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the boy. her eyes were soon redirected to the white helmet in her hands. the front looked the same as it had since she first used it the day they did the outline. she turned it around and smiled. the eyes of y/n were painted beautifully on the back of the helmet, along with decorated stickers of little hearts and doodles of the girl. 

"nanamin, i love it." she whispered, hugging the helmet.

"good, because it's yours." he smirked, fixing his backpack as the two walked towards the school.

y/n stared at the helmet and back at nanami, who kept his head forward. ever since they hung out at his house, he has been acting unusual. he has picked her up every morning before school; even asking if she needed rides home if one of their friends couldn't bring her or if she didn't want to walk. he was always annoying with his lame jokes and constant dancing so that hasn't changed. what she really noticed is that he hasn't talked about any girls he's tried to fuck. usually, she would hear throughout school about nanami and his rep but ever since that day, there was nothing. 

y/n walked towards her locker and before she could even put her helmet inside, utahime, shoko and yuki came running towards her.

"let me see it! oh girllll," shoko seized the helmet and brought it in front of the girls.

"oh my gosh, it's absolutely adorable." yuki gushed. 

"i cannot believe he actually did it." utahime looked at the helmet and cooed. shoko handed y/n the helmet back. she admired it one more time then placed it inside the locker and closed it. they all started walking towards the advisory together. 

"i don't get the big deal. i mean, i'm always riding with him. it was just a simple gesture, claiming that this is my helmet now." y/n shrugged her shoulders. 

"or claiming you're his." shoko whispered to yuki. 

"huh?" 

"nothing." y/n gave a sideways glance to her and kept walking.

she walked in and the guys were already in their seats. she hugged gojo and did her handshake with haibara. in the past two weeks, y/n became closer to the group. she was so worried that they wouldn't accept her or that she would close them off completely. yet here she is, acting like she has known them her whole life. she glanced at nanami, who winked at her. she pursed her lips, he knew she hated being winked at. their advisor took attendance as the group turned to face each other and form a circle. gojo was looking at his phone as he began to speak.

"so... mei mei's having a party tonight."

"who's mei mei?" y/n asked.

"she's gojo's friend from another college. she's the one doing our music videos for the songwriting project." nanami said, looking up from his phone and over to y/n. "and.. she did mention that we needed to pay her."