Your Time is Soon Over

((TW: Swearing))

((Y/N'S)POV)

Leaving the halls, feeling eyes staring me down, the look on everyone's faces made the silence seem louder.

Hearing my shoes tapping and skidding across the floors, I burst open the doors of the school making them bang against the brick walls, my eyes all red and puffy with many mixed emotions...I couldn't even believe the events that had occurred.

A small sigh escaped my lips, trying to breathe as I walked towards the basketball courts to clear my head. Soon, I  sat down on the bleachers, counting every time a ball was slammed on the ground, hearing the cheers of boys making the basket and scoring. Listening to the sounds around me comforted me a little.

Getting lost by the sounds, I didn't see the basketball bouncing towards me. The ball soon stopped at feet hearing the quick, fast bounces come to a stop.

"Hey (Y/N), can you chuck us the ball, please mate"

I snapped out of it and looked down. I picked up the ball. "Here you are Blake" I said, chucking the ball in his direction, looking at his eyes.

Blake caught the ball and looked at me with worry in his eyes like he could read my thoughts or something he looked over at him mates and then back at me "(Y/N)" he said. I moved my head back towards his direction, letting him know I could hear him

"Do you wanna join in? We need another player 2 against 2" Blake said, chucking the ball from one hand to the other.

I shrugged. "Sure, I could use the distraction" I said, getting up from the bleachers walking over to the court with Blake close behind me bouncing the ball, soon chucking it at the other boys.

As I was getting ready to play a game of basketball, my phone started ringing. "Give me one second guys" I said, moving off the court, pulling my phone out of my Jean pocket. I looked at the screen,'My Emo Boy' was at the top of the screen.

My heart skipped a beat, clenching my phone tightly. I could feel my hand start shaking. A part of me wanted to pick up. However, my blood was boiling, and I don't know how my anger would react if I heard him.

Suddenly I felt a felt a light tap on my shoulder, I jolted a little and looked beside me "Oh Blake it's only you" a sigh of relief left my lips.

"You ok? You never answered your phone" Blake said, pointing at the phone, noticing the black screen, soon getting the missed call notification.

However, my phone started ringing again. This time, it was Josh calling me. I walked away from Blake and answered the phone

(Y/N): Josh, now isn't a good time, I'm about to play basketball with Blake and the others.

Josh: Dude, Xander is freaking out, can you get your act together-

(Y/N): Josh don't tell me to get my fucking act together you would've done the exact same thing if you saw a video of your partner kissing some other bitch!

Josh: Dude you watched half of the video and flipped out. Watch the other half and then meet me and Xander in Mr Smith's room. Stop being a fucking child

Josh hanged up the phone before I could say anything else

My emotions began to shut down. I slipped my phone back into my Jean pocket as I looked over at Blake and the others. They all looked at me with concern in their eyes. It took my a minute to notice they were watching the video that Heather put up regarding the events with Xander and Hayley.

Blake flipped the phone over and it showed when Xander pushed Hayley off him. The disbelief and fear in Xander's eyes when Hayley kissed him and then looking at the students around him with gasps and hatred staring at my poor boy.

"Maybe you should go talk to him. We can play another day." Blake said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed "Fine. I'll hear him out" I said. I soon shook Blake's hand, thanking him for showing me the rest of the video. Soon I made my way to Mr Smith's classroom.

(Xanders POV)

Sitting in an empty classroom with Josh next to the door. I waited my fate, my leg shaking vigorously under the table, my hands trembling, my music playing in my ears to help calm me

Josh looked out the classroom window, waiting for my (Y/N) to walk down the hall and come to the classroom. He sighed, crossing his arms soon making his way to the teachers desk and leaning against it.

"He's not coming is he..." I said as my eyes started swelling up with tears

Josh took one look at me and then looked at hall as he heard footsteps "He's here" Josh sighed and opened the door

I collected myself wiping away my tears with my Hoodie sleeve. I took up the courage and looked at (Y/N) in the eyes

"I'll be outside. If something happens, I won't be responsible for your actions. Not this time. " Josh sounded serious looking at (Y/N) , leaving the room he closed the door behind him and stood guard out front.

(Y/N) scoffed and looked at me with his cold, stoned eyes. " I watched the other half like Josh said" Even his voice sounded cold

"Please...I didn't know that was gonna happen... She just came onto me like that.  W-We only just met in class..." I wanted to sound brave, but I couldn't. Looking at my boyfriends eyes I could only feel worse about the situation.

(Y/N) placed his hands on either sides of the desk I was sitting at. He looked at me dead in the eyes "Then explain why your names are together on the wall behind the school in a heart" His anger was more present with each word he said.

"I-I know nothing about that...i-it had to be a set up..love please you need to believe me..." My tears started coming up again and slowly falling down my face. I felt like I was crying waterfalls.

(Y/N)'s hands started trembling he let go of the desk and walked towards to the door opening it

"Please why can't you just listen!" I yelled. Soon covering my mouth with my Hoodie sleeve. Fucking Xander did you yell you idiot

(Y/N) looked me then shut the door making his way back over to me looming over me like a dark figure slaming his hands back on the table

I jolted moving backwards praying that I don't get hurt I couldn't bare any more pain today. Today has been torture enough

He soon leaned down and whispered in my ear "You better pray it's not you as well landing in the grave tonight" he soon made his way back to the door opening it and closing it behind him loudly

Josh came back into the room and looked at me with concern "What happened? What did he do? What did he say?"

Looking at Josh with fear in my eyes "H-Hes going to end her...and maybe me along with her...."