He's so cute!

Xander's POV

(Y/N) took me to his place I was nervous. I was looking around the block to see if I could spit Luke and his gang but, I didn't. We were half way to (Y/N)'s house but, he stopped in his tracks.

"(Y/N)....are you ok" I said with a calm voice. (Y/N) jumped a little "uh yeah I'm alright" (Y/N) said to me and went up to his front door and opened it. I entered his house and I got a strong scent of alcohol specifically red wine and I spotted a few empty wine bottles on the counter. "your house is nice" I said looking up at (Y/N)

(Y/N) looked over at me and than at the bottles "my mum needs to learn to clean up her shit!" he yelled...(Y/N) looked...angry and upset. I slightly jumped "sorry...i just hate my mother...she always leaves empty bottles everywhere..." (Y/N) put the bottles in the bin and he walked over to me and looked down at me...he's sparkly (e/c) eyes were so pretty I looked up at his eyes I ended up getting lost in them. (Y/N) looked into my eyes.

We stared into each others eyes for about 2 minutes. (Y/N) blinked a few times "um maybe we should do something before my mum gets home" (Y/N) said looking away and rubbing the back of his neck I, was getting a little worried about (Y/N) he wasn't acting like himself...

"do you want to go to my room" (Y/N) looked at me. I was slightly blushing but, he probably doesn't want to do that with me...he probably doesn't like me. I nodded and we went up to (Y/N) room

 I nodded and we went up to (Y/N) room

((this is your bedroom

(Y/N)'s bedroom was very nice it was a lot cleaner than my room I sat down on the bed and looked over at (Y/N). He looked back at me (Y/N)'s eyes were so pretty. "hey Xander do you want to watch a movie" (Y/N) said softly. I nodded "can we watch the nightmare before Christmas" I said back it was one of my favorite movies. (Y/N) nodded at me and put the DVD in the player and (Y/N) sat next to me on his bed.

About have way threw the movie I grew tired and fell asleep on (Y/N)'s shoulder. I felt (Y/N) jump slightly but, he didn't move my head he just let me sleep? I could here (Y/N)'s soft breathes I placed my hands on his waist. (Y/N) turned his head and his soft (h/c) hair caressed my forehead. Again he didn't move me...he just let me stay there. (Y/N) was so warm he was like a heater. I could cuddle him for hours. I soon fully fell asleep still holding (Y/N)'s waist.