Don't touch him!

Your POV

I can't believe it Xander is cuddling up to me feeling his soft hands on my waist made me blush. I was literally a blushing mess. I turned my TV off and I carefully put my hands and Xander's waist. Damn he was skinny does he not eat. I got a little worried but, I didn't want to wake him and ask him he looked to peaceful. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time it was 4:30 in the afternoon...my mum would be home in 30 minutes. I didn't want my mum to come near Xander...she also doesn't know I'm gay...

30 minutes later

I heard my mums car come into the drive way and I felt Xander wake up "Xander you need to hide" I said looking at my bedroom. Xander looked at me with a very concerned look. "just please hide in my closet" I looked like I was about to cry. Xander just nodded and went inside my closet closing the door. I heard my mum bang loudly on my bedroom door. I gulped and opened my bed room door

"(Y/N) I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE HOUSE BEFORE I GET HOME" My mother yelled at me...I only rolled my eyes and looked at her "YOUR SO UNGRATEFUL" She yelled at me again and I felt a piercing pain in my heart it felt like knives stabbing me with hateful words. "How about you stop pushing me and telling what the fuck to do!!" I yelled back and covered my mouth. My mum looked at me and hit my face really hard leaving a red mark on my cheek.

My closet door soon opened...shit I forgot that one of the handles on my closet was broken. My mum opened my closet door and saw Xander who was shaking she grabbed him by the hoodie taking him out of the closet tears were forming in his eyes. "who the fuck is this!!" My mum yelled.

"Mum get your hands off him!!" I yelled at her and Xander looked at me with puffy eyes. "THAT DOESN'T ANWER MY QUESTION (Y/N)" Hearing my mother yell at me I didn't want to answer her I just grabbed Xander out of my mother's hand and I held Xander close to me "DON'T TOUCH HIM ROSE!!" I yelled my mother's name and she looked at me with an angry look.

"(Y-Y/N)...c-can we g-get out of h-here..." I looked down at Xander who was hugging me and crying into my shoulder. I just held him and looked at my mum. "YOUR SUCH A USELESS, LAZY, TERRIBLE AND WORTHLESS I WISH YOU WERE DEAD" I froze and stood there I could feel tears fall down my face. My mother slapped me hard again and then she looked at Xander with an angry look and then said to him "IF YOU WERE MY SON I WOULD'VE SLAPPED YOU!!" she yelled at Xander and soon left my room slamming the door behind her. I felt disappointed in myself...i wish my father was here...I broke down crying and Xander gently hugged me.

"(Y/N)...shh it's alright...you still have me..." Xander said with a calm quite voice. I hugged him back...i want to run away...no I want my mother away from my life...i cant stand being around her she's only making my life miserable and not needed.

About 5 minutes later I stopped crying  and I looked at Xander and said "Did she hurt you" I placed my hand on Xander's cheek I saw a faint blush appear on his face "I'm alright but, your not...you have two hand prints on your face" he said looking up at me with soft eyes. "It doesn't matter they will heal...i just care about you at this point...your not safe here" I said sounding over protective. "neither are you...your not safe here either" Xander looked very worried about me...he looked up at me and soon hugged me burying his face into my chest. God he's so cute. I had a slight blush appear on my face..."I need to get away from this shit hole of a house" I said.

Xander looked at me and said "y-you could come to my place for a bit...but, my father is an alcoholic"...i didnt care just as long I was away from my mother. I started to pack up my things in a suit case and some stuff in a back pack and I climbed out the window and Xander followed me...i felt happy to get away from my mother...I smiled and Xander looked at me and smiles. I looked down at his hand and I wanted to hold it but, I held back. A few minutes later we arrived at Xander's house.