Who did this to you!

(Y/N) POV

I made it past all the girls God I hate my life everyday I come to school...can I just be left alone from girls for once in my life.

I sighed and made it to my locker I grabbed my books and started walking to my first class. As I walked to my class I heard soft sobs near the hall way.

I followed the sobs and they grew louder and louder. The sobs came from a dark corner. I looked over at the corner and saw...Xander!.

"Xander what happened to you?!" I asked looking a little surprised. I saw Xander's blood run down his neck and into his shirt. He's sobs turned into cries.

"Xander...look at me..." I said softly looking at Xander. Xander looked up at me "(Y-Y/N)....g-go away...i-i don't want you to see my like th-this..." Xander said still crying.

"Xander I-I'm here for you please tell me...i need to know what happened..." I said looking into Xander's watery eyes. "L-Luke...p-put a b-blade o-on my n-neck..." Xander cries grew louder and louder.

Xander hugged me and cried into my shoulder. My eyes widened...but, I hugged back...Why did Xander hug me...people said he never was one for hugs.

Some girls walked past and looked at both me and Xander "what are you doing with that boy he's so ugly" One of the girls in a pink dress and pink holographic nails said. Xander looked at me and looked down...he was getting weaker and weaker the longer we stayed in the dark corner.

I looked at the girl and stood up "how about you go mind your fucking business bitch!" I yelled. I wanted to slap her but, I didn't. "Excuse me!" the girl said.

"I said Mind your own business bitch" I said back. I picked Xander up bridal style and took me to the nurses office.

I waited in outside the nurses office so Xander could heal.

1 hour later

The nurse came outside and said to "you can come in and see him now" I nodded and walked inside and looked at Xander who had a bandage around his neck. "Are you feeling better now Xander..." I looked at him and sat next to him.

"I'm alright now..." Xander said softly "but, I really don't want to go home...my mum will only make things worse for me..." Xander looked up at me. "Do you want to come to my place...my mum will be out for a while so you can stay over..." I said looking at him...'I just hope she doesn't come home earlier' I thought to myself.

"are you sure..." Xander said looking down. I could tell he didn't want to cause me trouble. I saw he's hands shaking slightly. "it's alright...you don't have to worry" I said smiling but, really I was super worried on what my mum would do to me...and Xander.

I can't let my mum come near him or hurt him...he's been threw enough as it is...if she even lays a finger on him I won't hesitate...i don't want me to be hurt...i can't lose him...i don't want to lose someone I love...i don't want to lose him...just how I lost my father.