Was it worth it?

AN: ((For everyone wondering this book isn't dead. I got a new laptop a while ago and couldn't remember the password and I've been busy with school. So I'm really sorry for everyone who's been waiting for another chapter of this story. So I'm going to try and get two or three chapters done this week. Again I'm really sorry)) 

((Sexual Warning))

Xanders POV

Finally...we reach my bedroom. I close my door locking it and soon sat on my bed looking faced down playing with my sleeves while my hood covered my eyes trying to cover up the pain I was hiding. 

'H-He really didn't have to go through that trouble just for me...' I thought as a single tear rolled down my pale face

Y/n walk closer to me. I was only able to see his shoes...I didn't dare look up at him. He shouldn't be seeing in this state...God, I'm a fucking wimp. I soon felt a hand gently touch my cheek. I hesitated and moved my face 

"Xander..." y/n spoke my name. Why did he sound so hurt? Maybe it was because of me. Soon I felt a dip beside me in the bed and a pair of arms pulled me closer and my head laid on his lap. Y/n's hands start going through my jet black hair

"Y-You really shouldn't have s-saved me..." I said looking up at his gorgeous y/e/c eyes 

Y/n looked down at me still having his fingers running through my hair "Xander...I didn't want you there having to deal with my abusive mother...and I didn't want you to be alone" red started appearing on my face. His voice was really soothing and it made me calm down a little.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his abdomen "Still you didn't have to do that" I sounded very muffled and I gently punched y/n's shoulder and looked up at him. There were a few wet drops on his jumper though from my tears. 

Y/n put his hand back on my cheek and removed the tears that were left on my cheek. A small smile appeared on his face. I couldn't help but, blush y/n is so handsome. Even the way he smiles could make any guy fall for him. 

Maybe I should...Soon I got my head off his lap and I put my legs over him so I sat perfectly on his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck. His strong hands soon met my waist I blushed 

Y/N had a smirk on his face soon gently putting his hands up my shirt. His hands were so warm against my ice-cold skin I started to sink down into the touch it felt so nice and loving. His eyes soon met mine. He pulled me in and our lips touched 

Red formed over my face so much but, the world just didn't exist to me. The only thing that mattered was him and I. The kiss was going for minutes. Soon I trailed my hands down his waist and soon to his (Y/F/C) collared shirt and started playing with the buttons. 

Soon he stopped and looked at me breaking the kiss "Is this something you want baby boy~" He smirked again and started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his very visible abs and very formed V-Line everything about him felt right to me even his body was everything. I couldn't help it I started to touch him caressing his abs...Was I dreaming?? 

I nodded giving him the sign that this is what I want "D-Do what you need to do" I sounded hesitant but, I just want to do this. I badly wanted him. Soon I started unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. 

(Y/N) was blushing "Fuck~" I heard him say under his breath his dick was poking through his boxers I heard him slightly panting. Before I knew he was grabbing me by the collar of my hoodie and kissed me deeply slowly putting his tongue in my mouth. He had my body over his bulge.

I gently started to grind against it. Small gasps gently escaped his mouth. I just wanted to make him feel good. Soon I broke the kiss taking my hoodie and shirt off even the scars on my body didn't make me feel self-conscious. I felt safe being around (Y/N) nothing could break me away from him soon I went back to kissing and grinding on him. 

(Y/N) started moving hands up my waist and pulled on my long raven hair. I moaned a little hair pulling is a real kink of mine. He started tugging harder making my head go back. Soon I could feel teeth digging into my flesh I moaned louder thank goodness no one was home...At least I think not. 

I ended up getting lost in my train of thought and soon I could something cold around my wrist and my legs. I started to struggle I tried breaking free but, it was no use "(Y-Y/N).." I called out soon looking down realizing I didn't have my pants or boxers on. I started to panic a little. Where was (Y/N)? 

Soon I could smell smoke it was really close by I tried moving my head to see where it was coming from but, no use I was really trapped to my bed. 

"Hello, my little puppy~" (Y/N)! I thought. My nerves started to calm down and there he was in the corner of my room holding a cigarette and puffing it. He was fully naked chucking his finished cigarette outside and soon was now on top of me. His cock perfectly lined up to enter my hole. 

"Y-You had me worried. I-I thought you-" Before I finished my sentence (Y/N) put a red silk blindfold over my eyes I couldn't see anything "Wh-What are y-" Soon I felt something enter my hole slowly. I started to moan "I-I Fuck~" 

I heard a deep chuckle come from (Y/N)'s mouth. "Prepare for a wild night baby boy~" Soon his cock went all the way in it hurt so badly tear started streaming down my face but, I was enjoying it and didn't want him to stop 

"A-Ahh~ Daddy~!" I moaned and cried he started going harder and faster my body was trembling 

"You're so fucking tight~!" He said as he slapped the inside of my thigh and pounded my hole harder and faster. He felt so fucking good but, he was so big I was surprised how it managed to fit. 

"D-Daddy y-you're so big~" I moaned trying to get out of the chains and handcuffs. His hands were soon around my wrist and his legs pressed firmly on my ankles. A slight whimper escaped my lips. 

(Y/N) leaned down "How about you stop struggling~ It's only going to hurt more~!" He whispered in my ear with an angry tone and started pounding harder 

I whimpered and blushed tears fell from my cheeks and onto the black satin sheets. The bed started creaking as he kept going into my hole faster and faster "Daddy~I-I'm gonna-" Soon I started to cum all over my naked body and onto the bed slightly. I started panting. 

Soon without warning with one last hard pound. (Y/N) inside me and it was a lot of cum. I moaned and shivered loudly and I was blushing and soon panting 

I started to feel his hands go around my head and take the silk off my face. My eyes were red from the tears streaming down my face. His hand soon placed on my cheek he gently kissed my lips and pulled away 

"I'm sorry if I hurt you..." His voice sounded sad. He grabbed the keys and unlocked me from the chains and handcuffs. 

I sat up and immediately hugged him "You could never hurt me.." I reassured him and felt safe in his warm embrace. 

A few minutes later 

Both me and (Y/N) had a shower to wash all the cum off our bodies and cleaned it off the bed. I was wearing my skeleton PJs while (Y/N) but, a fresh set of boxers on and laid down next to me in bed. 

I snuggled close to him and wrapped my arms around him smiling a little bit 

(Y/N) wrapped his arms around my waist and a smile was on his face. I barely saw him smile his teeth were so perfect and his smile was really handsome. He kissed my forehead "Goodnight Baby boy" I said holding me and his eyes started to close

I smiled and cuddled up closer to him but, soon I could feel my anxiety come back up and I started to think 'Did I do the right thing? Was this right?... Was it worth it?'