My life all summed up

(this is you)

(Your POV)
I was upstairs in my room. Feeling alone, annoyed, not wanting to go to school. I always hated school, I hated always having a swarm of girls around me. It drives me mad...it makes want to beat up someone for no reason. I'm starting to sound like my mother. My mum used to be a loving person who wouldn't stop smiling always laughed and loved everyone no matter who they were even if they were a criminal she wouldn't care...but, it all changed when my father died when I was 13. I'm 18 now. My father was a kind man, never hit me, was always finding ways to make me laugh. My father died in a car accident, he was driving and my mum was talking to him about my life and what my future was gonna look like...My father looked back at me and asked me "Son...what do you want your future to be?" I looked up at him and before I could say anything a truck crashed into the car and killed my father....My mother always blamed me for why my father isn't here...She always shouted "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT...I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU" it hurt me a lot, I never spoke to her for about a week. I was hurt alone never knew what it was like to feel loved again...

(No one's POV)
It was now a Monday morning and (Y/N) was still in bed looking up at the ceiling waiting for his mom to call him downstairs for breakfast "(Y/N) Get down here now!" (Y/N) mum shouted yelling from the kitchen. (Y/N) groaned and made his way downstairs. (Y/N) looked at his mum and looked back down. "don't look at me with those eyes!" she yelled at (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't say anything he went to make himself a bowl of cereal, he and sat down at the table. The sun was shining through the curtains and the ray of sunshine went onto the kitchen table. (Y/N) looked out the window and saw a boy getting beat up right outside your house. "That kid is always getting beat up this time in the morning!" (Y/N)'s mum yelled. (Y/N) didn't care he got up out of his chair and went outside, (Y/N) saw the small boy crying in pain on the concrete. "S-Some please help me!" The boy yelled crying and feeling defeated. One of the bullies picked the boy up by the hair. The boy had blood running from his nose down to his lip small cries coming from his mouth "you better shout your fucking mouth cause no-" mid sentence (Y/N) punched the bully in the face making the bully's nose bleed. The bully ran away leaving the boy laying face done on the ground...(Y/N) looked down at the boy "are you alright" (Y/N) lent his hand to the boy so he could help him up.