244

They were able to see the god of death make a sort of leaf appear where he seemed to be scrolling things. After a few minutes, the god made there disappear.

"You know what, I'll give you a 2 hour break and then we'll resume watching. "With that he left, leaving everyone with questions, only Alberu seemed relieved.

After the two hours passed, he returned.

"Excuse me, what nature will the next video be? " Alberu asked a little worried, he was better but he was still traumatized.

"Well since I gave you time so... hmm good luck!" He left with these words which reassured no one.

The screen came back on, we could see a battle scene.

The Half-Blood Dragon raises its head. He could see the confident look looking at him. He could see Choi Han, whose expression didn't change at all even though the light burned his hand.

"Ah it's the battle of the gorges of death" Cale reminded everyone.

The half-blood dragon who had returned to human form since they came to the domain of the God of Death, was tense to see himself appear on the screen. Especially since at that moment, he was trying to kill everyone.

Choi Han's violent darkness followed the wound Raon left behind in order to cut through the Half-Blood Dragon's insides.

Those present during the fight remembered how difficult it was. Even though they ended up winning, that was the most important thing.

"Ugh, you piece of trash!"

A large light arrow appeared in the air and headed towards Choi Han.

Baaaang!

However, this light arrow failed to reach Choi Han.

Instead, a pile of white bones will disintegrate silently.

Mary's black wyvern had used the armor made of white bones to block the light from reaching Choi Han.

Mary was happy to see herself, she was able to show everyone how strong she was.

The Half-Blood Dragon twisted its body in an attempt to get rid of Choi Han, who had abandoned the wyvern and stuck to him to bless him with the black aura, however, Choi Han did not fall.

Craaaack, crackle.

The Half-Blood Dragon activated the light throughout its body.

His entire body began to be covered in light.

"Ugh, you crazy bastard!"

However, Choi Han didn't hear anything he said. All he did was slowly increase the size of the wound while seeing even more darkness in the Half-Blood Dragon's body.

Choi han didn't feel sorry at all for the damage he inflicted on the half-blood. He would have killed her back then, if necessary to protect his family.

The Half-Blood Dragon's eyes begin to turn red. It was the result of veins popping up inside his eyes. The Half-Blood Dragon gritted his teeth as he felt the higher power unleashed inside his body.

The power was incomplete, however, he was still able to lash out because his body was also incomplete at the moment.

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

"Ugh!"

Choi Han growled as his body was pulled away from the Half-Blood Dragon. The bone wyvern rushed to save him.