557

He needed to first figure out today's date.

'I also need to check who is here.'

He needed to figure out the people who would fight based on the present and his information of the future.

And most importantly.

'I need to change myself first.'

He needed to get his abilities awakened.

However, an ability awakening was something nobody could predict.

Cale's abilities were only awakened after he started working for his company.

That was why, realistically speaking, it would be close to impossible for Cale to awaken his future abilities as he pleased.

'...But I've experienced the sensation that comes with abilities being awakened.'

It felt as if he was seeing a new world.

If he thinks about that sensation and does similar things as to when his abilities actually awakened, couldn't he potentially get them awakened sooner?

'...It's fine if my abilities don't awaken while I'm at the central shelter, but it would be great to have them when I go up against the unranked monster.'

"You haven't even escaped the first problem yet and you're already thinking about what's next. " Eruhaben shook his head.

"Not to mention pushing your body to its limits. " It was Alberu this time who spoke.
Cale didn't say anything, he remained silent but he felt he had no choice at the time.

Cale's expression stiffened and Grandma Kim tightly grabbed Cale's hand that was over his stomach.

Cale then saw a yellow light surround his stomach.

He subconsciously started to speak with urgency.

"Grandma, I'm okay!"

Several critical looks went towards Cale.

"Is it the blood near your mouth that makes you say that or the fact that you are visibly holding your stomach in pain? " Alberu asked sarcastically to the redhead who frowned back at him.

"There were more important things that needed to happen, she did something useless."
Both his family and the Koreans looked at him strangely.

"I don't think she saw it that way. She's a good person, and you're important too. " Lee soo hyuk spoke next to him. Everyone of course agreed with that, even Cale, well just for the first part, she had said the same words to him.

"You're not okay."

Cale could feel the pain in his stomach disappear.

Any bruises or injuries on his stomach probably healed right away.

This was grandma's healing ability.

"...How can you use your power for such a useless thing?"

Grandma Kim's abilities could only heal external injuries and had limited uses per week.

She could use it as many times as she wanted for small injuries such as bruises, but she had a strict limit for injuries such as bone fractures or significant blood loss.