555

Once the God of Death returned after their break he was able to see Cale who seemed exhausted on his couch. He could only feel sorry for him.

"Okay now we're going to get to the test with the Sealed God. "

Cale's gaze fell on him, he looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry." The god answered him with sincerity. His family looked at him with intrigue.

The redhead already knew that he was not finished with the sermons, his ears were already hurting with the last ones. He can't imagine with this test especially from these memories. He let out a weary sigh.

The screen is back on.

Cale couldn't breathe.

'...It's hard to breathe......'

He wanted to breathe, but he couldn't breathe properly.

"When did this happen" Eruhaben asked, even if the god had mentioned the test of the sealed god. But for a start it didn't sound very good and it was only the beginning.

"I met the sealed god before I was sent into the test. " Cale replied.

"I see." The dragon didn't ask anything more. Cale certainly had trouble facing the aura of a god even if he was sealed.

His family thought the same.

He couldn't open his eyes and his ears were numb.

He couldn't even smell anything.

"I remember being grabbed by the black hand and dragged somewhere..."

But he didn't remember anything after that.

For some strange reason, Cale was breathing even though he felt like he was suffocating.

While Cale tried his best to move his body in this situation...

'Good singing ! What the hell is happening ?'

It would be one thing if he could only squirm, but his body wouldn't allow him to make any movement.

- Child who escaped the hand of God and his destiny.

"What a horrible voice." As a former dragon lord she could sense despair just when the god spoke.

Choi Han agreed with this, his body was reacting to this aura.

Everyone had more or less chills on top of a bad feeling, they couldn't imagine how Cale must have felt about that.

Cale felt his heart sink after hearing the chilling voice many times.

The first of his senses that was allowed to him was his hearing.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

His heart was beating wildly.

- Humans, no, living beings are supposed to be born and then finally die. This is the law of nature and their destiny. You went to meet that.

"Who is it ? Does the black principal speak? What is the black hand?"

-Plus, time is distorted for you too. You are you, but not you either.

'Obviously he could sense the transmigration...'Cale hadn't really paid attention to those words. At that moment, he was too busy trying to survive to notice this kind of detail.