351

After the screen turned off the god of death was looking for to do next for them to watch. Of course he had heard the golden dragon's words. He can only say good luck to the redhead, who had just been scammed...

When he found a new video, an image appeared on the screen. Cale, who was eating cookies that he had just made appear, didn't even notice what was displayed.

"Cale" He could hear Lee soo hyuk next to him calling softly. He was surprised when he heard this voice, why is he talking like that? It looks like he's trying to talk to a scared child.

He focused on the screen and he understood. It was this damn test.

The redhead turned her gaze to him, he could see that her eyes were twitching.

"You don't have to see it you know. You can go and rest while you wait."

The god of death wanted to speak here and tell him that yes, but a murderous look made him close his mouth.

Everyone turned back to Cale to see the strange interaction. And Cale's particular reaction.

"Is there anything with the following video?" Eruhaben asked curious, it's the first time he saw Cale react like that. Aside from when he said he was talking about his secret, he didn't seem as distressed.

"Do you remember Wind Island?" The god waited for confirmation from Cale's family to continue. Several dark looks told him they understood.

"Well, that's what happened the week he disappeared."

Based on Cale's attitude, they knew this wasn't going to be good. But they were still intrigued. Those who were there, this week was the longest of all. And Cale still refused to tell them anything. This may be the only opportunity for them to find out.

" I can start ?" The question was addressed to the redhead.

"Yes..." The answer was short even he hesitated. But he called the children back to be with him. They quickly came to snuggle up to him. He obviously did it so that they would not be traumatized by what they were going to see, nothing else. And He must stay with them only for the same reason.

As the scene came to life, Cale began to tell himself that this wasn't real. That everyone was okay and safe with him. He didn't even understand why he had to do this he knew he had already experienced it and had come out of the test so why was he reacting so strongly to it? He squeezed the children more against him, they let him. They could feel that he was not doing very well.

The corners of Cale's lips turned up as he asked.

"Will my body be destroyed?"

Everyone's eyes twitched at the words Cale spoke. Eruhaben immediately turned towards him.

"Cale?" The look was clearly accusatory and vicious.

Cale looked away but the others were no better. Before I can answer. The god of death intervened.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally slipped on another video. Hmm..." He didn't say anything more before changing the view on the screen.

Cale really wanted to hit this god, he was sure, that he did it on purpose! Fortunately his family is- *sigh*. He will have to explain to them later. He had other problems now.

Everyone is turned towards the screen.

He saw someone he didn't recognize as soon as he opened his eyes.

'Who is it?'

It was a young boy who appeared to be a teenager.

Ron frowned in surprise, why didn't he know this servant? Although he didn't know the timeline of this test, he knew servants younger than him. So why him?