368/541

Chapter 541

He could see that Raon and Choi Han's eyes were twitching as they looked at him.

Everyone looked at the screen, Choi Han and Raon's behavior on screen was strange. They become tense at this.

Choi Han began to speak.

His voice trembled slightly.

"The first life of the White Star. His name was Cale Barrow.

'...Eh? Cale? Is his name the same as mine?

Nothing new, they already knew that.

"He received the curse of the God of Death after breaking the oath with Sheritt. I can't be certain, but Cale Barrow is believed to be in his early 20s. However, I was able to accurately determine the day he was cursed. He was cursed on November 8.

Cale could see Choi Han's eyes twitching as he announced the meeting.

Cale's heart also began to pound.

'Is this a coincidence? This day is my birthday, Kim Rok Soo's birthday. Choi Han and Choi Jung Soo. Nelan Barrow too. It's all our birthdays.

"That seems strange and too similar..." Both Sheriff and Eruhaben were starting to have a bad feeling.

The man who had spent his twenties as Kim Rok Soo and was now starting his twenties again as Cale Henituse could not forget the fact that the day Cale Barrow, who was in his early twenties, was cursed by the God of Death, November 8.

November 8 was also the date on which Cale, twenty years old, had to make a decision between the options offered to him by the God of Death.

"Human."

Raon let go of Cale's sleeve.

"I stealthily stole one of the papers from the wall once Fredo turned to leave that secret room."

Cale becomes more and more tense, his hyungs get closer to him.

Everyone who had been observing these reactions for a while became worried. Is there a secret about Cale here?

Cale could feel Choi Han tense even more.

"Human, I had to steal this."

Raon's voice was also trembling.

"Here, take a look."

Raon took out a rolled up paper from his spatial dimension and pushed it towards Cale.

Cale took it and opened it.

Shhhhh-

The newspaper was opened.

Cale's gaze was focused on the image on the paper.

"Human! I brought the photo of the "present" White Star's face without his mask!

Raon's voice trembled at the serious situation he faced, as well as the pride and satisfaction in what he had done.

"Fredo had drawn the face of the White Star without the mask! There was a memo next to the photo that said it was his face "a month ago"!

It was then quickly added.

"Ah! Human, he also drew your face next to that of the White Star! However, I didn't bring it with me since I know your face!