753-754

"This is the perfect chapter!"  As soon as the god said that, the screen turned back on another scene.

She wondered what happened next as her gaze followed to the end of the silver thread.

Baaaaaang---!

The black yong rose to the sky and the White Star's red sword cut off the black yong's tail while Choi Han's black aura flew back towards the White Star as if it were 'a boomerang.

"I don't remember that fight?" Choi han spoke confused when he saw himself appear.

"Ah yes, I forgot to warn you. This is Cale's test in the temple, that of anger. " The god answered for everyone.

As soon as he saw everyone nodded and he left again. Only his way remained.

"Expect to see a crazy Cale!"

" Hmm ? " Eruhaben wanted to ask what he was talking about but he had already left.

As dust floated everywhere and lights of different colors flashed... Rosalyn saw someone through it all.

"Ah..."

She frowned.

"Cough."

Cale let go of the silver wire with one hand while his other hand covered his mouth.

"He really can't stop himself from getting hurt..." Cale's family sighed at a Cale who was still coughing up blood. Even though it was a test, it was still unpleasant.

Dark red blood continued to flow from his mouth without stopping.

"...For what?"

"Wouldn't Young Master Cale's plate be complete if he obtained the ancient power of the wood attribute?"

"His plate was not complete in this world? " It was the ancient dragon who asked.

"No, not here, but she did it eventually. " The words were a little hesitant. Choi jung soo replied, they would have to see the whole test to understand otherwise it would be difficult.
Why is he still bleeding?

Is it because he overdid it?

Rosalyn makes eye contact with Cale at this point.

Smile. Cale smiled before nodding as if asking her something then turning away from her.

He was looking at the White Star.

In fact, Cale and Rosalyn knew it.

They knew they had to attack the White Star in order to stop the white lightning.

"The situation seems chaotic there. "Eruhaben was a little worried. It seems that Cale wants to fight alone against the White Star. This would be a first for him and above all it would be incredibly dangerous.

"There seems to be a lot of fighter missing too. " Choi han assessed the situation on screen.

Toonka and Hanna agreed. They would have liked to beat this too, they were sure that their double would agree with this.

The reason why Choi Han and the White Star could fight almost evenly without any injuries on both sides was because the White Star couldn't use his full power against Choi Han because he was using the white lightning.

They both knew this was the case and Rosalyn bit her lip and turned her head.

Crack. Crackle.