503/505/670

"But that's for another time, let's move on. Let's talk about the world tree! " The God of Death was joyful again.

Cale paled at the mention of the world tree. That didn't sound good to him.

Chapter 503/505

"That's when it started!"

An Elf was slowly approaching them from the walls of the labyrinth behind the World Tree that Raon had not destroyed.

"...Pendrick?"

Why is Pendrick there, Eruhaben wondered.

Pendrick smiled softly as he approached them.

"You really woke up. Young master-nim, you are truly a great individual who would not even submit to illusions."

"What's going on with that bastard?"

Pendrick huffed as if he was out of breath even as he continued to approach them. He had struggled stealthily to get here.

"Here."

He then took something wrapped in silk from his pocket.

Pendrick slowly opened the silk.

"Young master-nim. It's a sword that the World Tree gave me to give to you."

"...A sword? This thing?"

Everyone looked at the sword in horror and fear, they had never been so afraid of something.

Eruhaben felt betrayed in some way.

Cale looked inside the silk before looking at Pendrick and asking.

"Isn't this just a branch of the World Tree?"

"No sir. It's a sword."

Everyone grimaced.

"A sword, my ass. What's up with this wooden skewer? "

Something that looked like a wooden wand was inside the silk.

However, Pendrick was serious.

The World Tree had called him and furtively informed him before leaving with Cale.

"Young master-nim. The World Tree-nim said to use this if you were in danger. If you plant this in the heart of a living being and cover it with blood, it will become a powerful weapon..."

"I still haven't gone to see that tree either..." Eruhaben spoke out loud as an invitation.

"Please tell me when you're going." Ron manifested with Beacrox at his side.

"Me too." Choi Han quickly spoke.

"Same here." Alberu joined them, quickly all of Cale's family wanted to go.

"It's wood, ideal for making a campfire! " Raon was delighted, he could take revenge on this tree and also have fun around a fire!

The kittens quickly showed their agreement to their excited brother.

Cale remained silent but he only had one thought, his family is vicious.

Choi Han's eyes opened wide as he listened.

"I should have taken it from him from the start..." Choi han was disappointed in him, he had a bad feeling but he didn't do anything. He should have done more.