02| Romantic Date

Sexual content ahead!

Suck something I have?

O God! Why do this guy have to play kinky all the time? It's not that I don't enjoy it. I do like it. I love it actually.

He is more romantic than me.

He stands from his chair and makes his way towards me. He pulls out my chair and stands infront of me.

"Wanna play with your Daddy?" He asks seductively.

"Yes Daddy!" I answer teasingly.

He kneels infront of me, unbutton my pants and pulls it down along with my boxers.

My cock springs out, it was already hard because of him. Precum glistens on the top.

"Always hard for me, huh?" He says and smirks.

He holds my length in his hand and strokes it up & down. I groan from his touch. He moves his hand roughly on my cock.

He bends his head and stick out his tongue. I was thinking he was going to lick it but he never does that.

He looks up at me and smirks. He is teasing me, I know that. He often does that purposely to make me desperate. I like handjob but I enjoy blowjob more and right now I want that from him.

I place my hand behind his head and push him down. "Don't tease me. Take it in your mouth." I say desperately.

He smiles and licks the top of my cock. He opens his mouth wide and take all of me in one go. He sucks & licks my cock, wetting it with his saliva. I close my eyes and groan. I move my hips and push myself further. I fuck his mouth with my cock. It doesn't take me minutes to cum. I come inside his mouth. He swallows all of me and then lets me go with a pop.

He wipes his mouth and chin with his hands. "That was the best breakfast I ever had." He stands and goes to the bathroom.

I'm breathing faster due to this action. I sip my glass of water as my throat has gone dry.

He understands my needs and satisfies me to the edge. I wonder how I ended up with this guy. I feel like I'm the luckiest and happiest man on this earth.

☆ ☆ ☆

I was sitting inside our car, setting my hair while looking in the rear view mirror. Raj sits in the driver seat and fastens his seat belt.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah." I answer while smiling at him.

All the way to my office, I just couldn't stop looking at him. I don't wanna work today. I want to stay with him all day.

But, unluckily my office arrived after few minutes. "I don't wanna leave you." I pout.

"Don't worry. We have all night. I'll fuck you good." He says and pinches my cheek.