08| City Tour With Brothers

Saturday is here and it's a bank holiday for Ishaan so I also took a leave from my office to spend the day with my boy

I woke up around 8'o clock and see that Ishaan was not beside me. I sigh and make my way to the washroom. I do my morning business then brush my teeth.

After using the washroom, I make my way out of my bedroom, to the living area.

"Good morning!" I'm greeted by my boyfriend who was sitting on the couch, sipping coffee and reading newspaper.

"Good morning!" I greet back and flop beside him, resting my head on his shoulder. He places his coffee mug on the table and adjusts his specs.

"Did I ever tell you that you look so sexy with those specs on?" I whisper and kiss his shoulder.

He sucks a deep breath even though his gaze was fixed on that newspaper. "Yes. Many times."

I chuckle while kissing his shoulder. But then, Ishaan immediately nudges my face with his shoulder when he hears soft footsteps.

I wince back and see Aisha walking towards the dining area. She was dressed in a black short pj's and her hair was tied up in messy bun with small strands of hair on the side of her cheeks.

Her hands were holding two plates of sandwiches. "Breakfast is ready!" She says while placing the plates on the dining table.

She glances up in our direction and freezes when her eyes collide with mine. She says nothing, just stares at me.

I smile awkwardly. "Good Morning"

She blinks her eyes as if she is snapped out of her thoughts. "G... Good... morning." She stutters. "Bhaiya! Come, have breakfast." She says while looking at Ishaan.

That's when his focus diverts from the newspaper. He keeps the newspaper on the table and pats my back. "C'mon, today our princess has made breakfast for us."

"Oh! Wow!" I stand and follow him to the dining table. We both sit beside each other. "You know how to cook?" I ask Aisha.

She smiles softly and nods. I smile back and see two grilled sandwiches on my plate. "This looks tasty." I mumble and take a bite from it. "Mm, this is so good." I moan as I taste the veggies, cheese and paneer stuffed inside.

"Aishu, this is very tasty." Ishaan praises as he eats his sandwich.

"Do you want juice, bhaiya? I've made some orange juice." She asks him.

"Mm, no." He shakes his head.

"I want." I raise my hand. Aisha looks at me and slightly nods her head. She walks back to the kitchen.

I turn my head and see cheese on the corner of Ishaan's lips. I clean it off with my thumb and lick it. "You got some cheese there, baby."

He blushes while looking at me licking my thumb. He licks his lips and bites his sandwich. "Control yourself, Aisha's here." He says shyly.