11| Love My Voice

"Yes, I have the number

"Yes, I have the number. But I don't know where I kept it." I say over the phone while shuffling my drawers.

"It's a number, bro. It must be in your phone." Daksh, my colleague scoffs.

"No, I have not saved it." I tell him. "The clients gave me their card. And that card has their number. And I can't find that card."

"O God! Hurry up, bro. You need to call them sooner. Or else our boss will kill us." He says.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm finding. I'll call you later. Bye now!" I hang up our call and start looking for the card in my closet.

"What are you looking for?" Ishaan steps in the bedroom with a mug of coffee.

"I am—oh wait.... fuck it must be in my wallet." I mutter. "Where's my wallet?" I glance at Ishaan.

"It must be somewhere." He says and looks around at our bedroom.

"There's a business card in it. And I have to make a really important call now itself." I tell him and start looking around for my wallet.

"Ohh! I'll help you then." He says and keeps his coffee on the bedside table.

We look all around the bedroom but my wallet was nowhere.

"Let's check in the living area." Ishaan suggests.

"Yeah...okay" I nod and we step out of our bedroom.

Ishaan starts checking the dining area while I look around near the television and cupboards.

"Where is it, man?" I mutter and look inside the drawers.

Wait!

I should ask Aisha. Maybe she would have seen my wallet somewhere.

I turn back and walk towards her bedroom.

As I was in a hurry, I didn't even care to knock and directly barged into her room. "Aisha! Have you seen a brown colour wallet? FUCK!"

I curse aloud when I find Aisha wrapped in a white towel, standing near her closet. Her wet hair left out and body drenched with few water droplets that made me realize that she just came out of her shower.

She gasps aloud as soon as sees me and turns around to cover herself.

"Shit!" I mutter and immediately close the door with a loud thud.

Fuck! This was so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, Aisha! I should have knocked. I am so sorry." I apologize for my behavior.

Raaajjjj! Have you gone mad? You should always knock before entering into a girl's bedroom.

My subconscious mind shouts at me.

I know I should have knocked. It's just I don't have a habit of knocking. Plus, it's the first time a girl is sharing this apartment with us. First time that I am living with a girl.