10| Dinner

I wrap my arms around his waist and hide my face in his neck

I wrap my arms around his waist and hide my face in his neck. I hear his deep chuckle as he rolls up his shirt sleeves.

"What are you doing?" He asks even though he knows what I'm doing.

"You know what I'm doing." I say while kissing his neck.

"Raj, we should go now." He says while wearing his silver watch.

I continue kissing his neck and slide my lips up to his ear where I nib him lightly.

He groans in response and tilts his head to give me an easy access.

I continue assaulting his neck for a good few minutes then instantly turn him around and smash my lips on his.

I hurriedly suck his lower lip as he sucks my upper one. I pull back when I feel his specs becoming a barrier between our kiss. I take it off and keep it on the table behind him.

He cups my face and shoves his tongue in my mouth. I moan against his mouth as he continues exploring my mouth with his soft tongue.

He caresses my tongue with his before pulling back. "We should really go now." He breaths.

"Few more minutes please. I'm not done yet." I say and grab his face smashing our lips again.

"Umm...Raj..." He pulls back again. "C'mon it's time now. Aishu must be waiting."

I sigh and step back. He turns back to face the mirror and adjusts his black shirt.

"You look damn sexy in black." I smirk and fold my arms against my chest.

He meets my eyes in the mirror. His lips curl up as he blushes at my compliment. 

He picks up his specs and wear them back. I look down at his outfit again, which was a simple black shirt and grey pants.

I exhale deeply seeing his lower private part

I exhale deeply seeing his lower private part. Can we cancel this dinner? Because I really want to bend my boyfriend on this dressing table and fuck him hard while stroking his dick.

I bite my lip at the thought then gaze at his perfect ass in front of me.

"Don't stare like that." His voice grabs my attention and I meet his eyes in the mirror again. "You looking at my ass like that. It's creepy."