03| Love Making

Sexual content ahead!

We didn't even made it to our apartment when we started kissing

We didn't even made it to our apartment when we started kissing. Luckily the hallways were empty. So, nobody saw us.

"Fuck!" Raj groans against my lips.

"Wait! Let me open the door." I push him off but still he clings further into me and roams his hands all around my body.

When the door opens, he pushes me inside and locks the door. We both take off our shoes and throw them somewhere. Then again start kissing desperately.

We make it to our bedroom while kissing.

He throws me on the bed and wildly climbs over, hovering me. I moan as he starts showering wet kisses on my neck. He groans and makes smooching sounds after every kiss.

I desperately unbutton his shirt, wanting to feel his bare body. He slides off his shirt and throws it somewhere. His lips catch mine and his fingers unbutton my shirt.

We both groan against each other's mouth as I sit up straight to take off my shirt completely. Once off, my hands go forward to unbuckle his belt.

He sits on his knees and strokes my hair as I unbutton his jeans. I took off his jeans, then his hands went to unbutton mine.

Raj again hovers over me as we both were in nothing but boxer briefs.

He sucks and nibble my collarbone. His lips then goes down to my chest where he sucks my nipple. I moan and scratch his back. His lips move to my other nipple, sucking it, licking it.

After leaving my nipple with a pop sound. His fingers graze lightly near my boxers waistband.

His hand goes inside my boxers where he grabs my already hardened cock. I groan when he strokes my cock and swipes his thumb over the tip.

I move my hips to feel more of his touch and pleasure myself. But the very next moment he removed his hand out of my boxers.

"What the fuck....?" I complain but he shuts my mouth with his lips.

I moan as his tongue enters my mouth, dangling and dancing with mine. Our hands go down together, taking off each other's underwear.

We both lay there naked, panting and sweating. My arms go around his neck, pulling his hair. He bites his bottom lip and runs his palms all around my chest.

The tip of our dicks graze against each other. I groan as the feeling tickles the inside of me. We move our hips, rubbing our dicks against each other. Precum glistening on my dick covers his as we wildly rub each other.

I pant hard and pull him further, taking his entire weight on me.

He hides his face in the crook of my neck and grabs my ass, squeezing them as we both grind against each other.