04| Sister's Arrival

"Raaajjjj" I call as I wear my wristwatch

"Mmm" He sleepy hums and hides his face under a pillow.

I set my hair while looking at the mirror.

It's Sunday today. That means, Aisha is arriving today. Her flight is gonna land soon.

"C'mon get up." I make my way towards our bed and shake his shoulder. "We have to go. Aisha's flight is gonna land soon."

"But I wanna sleep." He mumbles. "Pleaseee!!"

I sigh as I understand his situation. He slept late last night because of his midnight radio show.

Let him sleep as I can already see how tired he was.

"Okay, fine. I'll just go and pick her up, okay." I say but he doesn't respond and snores instead.

Huh! He slept again.

I remove the pillow from his face and adore his sleeping figure laying in front of me. I gently kiss his lips and make my way out of our bedroom after grabbing my wallet and car keys.

★★★

Kempegowda international airport has always been the busiest. As I stand infront of the arrival gate, I see a swarm of people exiting through the gate.

Well, this is one of the most beautiful airport I've ever seen. Inspite of how crowded it is everyday.

I tip toe myself to see where my sister was.

I sigh deeply when I don't see her anywhere between the crowd.

I had just took out my mobile phone to call her, when I see her walking out of the terminal with a baggage trolley.

My beautiful little sister.

Dressed in a short black dress with denim jacket and brown boots. Her black hair..... wait... her hair is brown caramel now. I remember seeing her Instagram photos she posted when she dyed her hair two years back. It's long and opened reaching her waist.