Part-1

Author Pov :"

The story starts revealing a cute four years boy who is running around the mall.
Suddenly he crash with a more cute innocent worker of the mall Jimin."

Jimin to that boy:" are you okay? Did you get hurt? Who are you and why are you running ?"

That boy started crying.

Jimin:" Ohhh dont cry did you lost your way( while picking him in his hands and tickling him)
The boy:" My neme(name) it (is) yoon.
(sorry not good with names plz comments good names for next part😅😅.)
Yoon:" i em(am) tour(four) years old i same(came) with my grandma but now i lest(lost) my way."
(random mistakes while speaking to show his cuteness.)
Jimin :" ohh so you lost your grandma well did you know where is your home or did you know how means what your grandma wears means what colours clothers she is wearing.
(Yoon nodded as noo wirh teared eyes.)
Jimin: " fine i will take you to lost and found center ok they will find your grandma (said while begging cute face).

Author Pov:"

Yoon hug jimin tightly because he is scared but jimin make him feeling comfortable. Suddenly Yoon's stomach make sound. So he hold his stomach tightly."

Jimin started laughing: " so you are hungry lets first eat something okkk so what you want to eat."

Yoon:"Tiger Tail."

Jimin:"(with confused face)what it is this"

Yoon:"Its a ice cream flavour"

Jimin: "(while nodding and making a pout)Ok means you want to eat ice cream."
Jimin in mind
(Kids these days eating weird stuff)

Author Pov: "

Jimin take yoon to the ice cream counter and give it to yoon but yoon show his dirty hands to jimin so jimin make yoon sit on his laps then he started feeding him.
Jimin was feeding yoon ice cream while yoon was playing with jimin's shirt buttones. They both were looking sooo cute together. Suddenly a man in dark suit with several mens running towards Jimin. Yoon noticed them and said."

Yoon: "(scared) Ita (its) my dada he will stold(scold) me ( hug jimin tightly)."
Jimin: " Rexal i will talk to him ok (while whiping yoon's mouth with tissue)."

Author Pov :"

Jimin stand and hold yoon in his hand and walk towards that man with a bright smile. When they meet.
That man take yoon from Jimin's hands harshly and shout at Jimin (that man was Yoongi/Suga the mafia king)."
Yoongi:" DID YOU KIDDNAP MY SON."

Author Pov: "

Without listing to any one he kick jimin on his stomach and signal to his mens to beat jimin. They push jimin on floor and beat jimin badly from legs."

Yoon:"(shout)DADADA!!!! dont do that HEY STOP IT!!!! HE IS THE ONE WHO SAPED(SAVED) ME AND FAED(FEED)(while crying )."

Author Pov: "

The mens stop beating jimin. Jimin stand with his trembling feets and whip his tears from his eyes and whip his blood that was coming from his mouth and lips. Jimin search for his small bag and pick it with his trembling hands."

Yoon:" hey jim-jim at(are) yot(you)ott(ok) (said while crying)."
Jimin showed a fake bg smile and wipe Yoon's tears."
Jimin:" i am okk dont woory yoony bye we will meet later".

Author Pov :"

Then jimin hold his stomach and with trembling feets he slowly move directly go to doctors clinics.
Anyone can see his pain he barely even standing with thats much damage no one even think to move and jimin was standing.
Yoongi tryed to stop jimin but jimin didn't listen. Jimin slowly went to his home by walking after he concerned with the doctor."

Jimin's mom:"(Anger) Did you came what happened to you.  Let it go give me your todays salary."

Author Pov: "

Jimin give him that small bag and went towards the kitchen because his mother told him after that he went to his room  and without dinner he sleep.
Another day jimin woke up and when he was going down for preparing breakfast his mom stop him and push him inside the room and throw a beautyfull cute dress towards him and said."

Mom:" (strictly) wear this and come down NOW."
jimin nodded and wear the dress and when he went down he get shooked. After seeing the view.