Part-3

Author Pov: "

After yoon went asleep Jimin went out because yoongi called him by knocking at the door.
Yoongi take jimin to dinner table and give him some quick food to eat because yoongi know that jimin did not eat anything at the wedding.
Jimin first hesitate to eat but then he eat when yoongi forced him after Jimin finish yoongi send Jimin in yoon's room and sleep in his room.

Next morning

Jimin wake early and went to kitchen to make breakfast for every one then he wake yoon and get him ready for school.
Same time yoongi was watching from outside about how Jimin playing with him and making him ready.
Then he went his own room to take shower. Jimin knock at the door of yoongi's room and said."

Jimin: "(soft voice) umm breakfast is ready."

Author Pov: "

They all reach the dinner table and jimin serve the food. Yoongi started eating."

Yoon:"(happy voice)Jim-Jim plz feeg(feed) me."
Jimin:"(with smile) Ok my cutty."
Yoongi:"(cold voice) NO yoon come dada will feed you this time and jimin first do your breakfast."
(After seeing that Jimin was pale and already tired because of wedding and other things.)
Yoon:" No dada jim-jim will feet (feed) me."
(Jimin fell bad but still he say.)
Jimin:" Yoon listen your jim-jim will feed you at lunch ok your dada also want to feed so eat from him ok."

Author Pov: "

Yoon nodded and Jimin started eating his breakfast.
Jimin:"(low tone) Did you guys take lunch box."
Yoongi:"(cold voice) No because of lack of time we eat outside and guards feed yoon lunch."
Jimin:" out side food was not good for daily so i prepared lunch if its ok then plz take it."

Author Pov: "

Yoongi nodded and both went towards the door for their work. Jimin came running and give them their lunch.

Yoon:"jim-jim gibe (give) me my dood (good) bye kitt (kiss).
Jimin: "sure my cuty (kissed yoon on cheeks)
Yoongi: "My boy (kissed on yoon's forehead) let's go now."
Yoon:"Dada what about jim-jim dada's kiss."
Jimin: "(while ignoring) bye bye."

Author Pov: "

Jimin became shy and move inside the house but yoongi hold Jimin's arm lightly and pull him closer by waist and kiss him on cheek then they leave.
Jimin don't know how to react he was just shock and yoon said."

Yoon:"(teasing) jim-jim why your face turned red."
Yoongi: "(While pinching Yoon's cheek) you stop teasing jimin."

Author Pov: "

Time skip afternoon

Yoon came from school by bus and then they did lunch after that Jimin was doing some house work and yoon was playing but suddenly some one hit the door bell so Jimin open the door but the person outside push jimin and entered. Jimin get shoked after seeing get shoked after seeing him/her."