Part-2

Author Pov: "

Jimin came down from stares. he saw so many mens standing around the couch and a man wearing mask was sitting on couch. Jimin went near his mom and asked in her ears."

Jimin:"(whisper) m..mom who are these people."

Author Pov:"

She ignore Jimin's words and push him lightly and said."

Mom:" King he is jimin he is ready now you can take him.(scarcely asked)And my money."
King:" (to his men)yeah give him money and (to jimin) follow me."
Jimin:" What i didn't get it what was going on."
Mom:" he is min yoongi or the mafia king and he is buying you."
Jimin:"(at the edge of crying) mom please dont sell me plz i did everything that you told me to do then why?(with tears)."

Author Pov:"

Yoongi remove his mask and show his face to jimin. Jimin get scared because he remember that man who ordered to beat him. Jimin tried to run but yoongi grab Jimin's hand and drag him to his car."

Jimin: "(shouting while crying) mom no plz let me i dont want to go plz mom dont buy me noooo."

Author Pov: "

Jimin was continuous begging to not take him and trying to free from yoongi's grip but yoongi was strong enough to hold jimin. Yoongi didn't say anything thing. He push jimin inside the car's front seat and start the driving."

Yoongi:"(cold tone) Rexal and stop crying ."
Jimin: "(while crying) plz don't hurt me let me go i will return your money plz give me time."
Yoongi: "(cold tone) relax i will not harm you. You have to marry me."
Jimin: "(soft tone) But why me. There are so many people who are better than me."
Yoongi:" (cold face) Because yoon my one and only kid love you and he want you to be his second dad. He love you so much you are the first one whom he love that much. As you know i am a mafia and i always get buisey thats why i cant give him proper love and care his mom was a gold drigger she gave him birth and when yoon was two years old then she leave us and get out of country. I always give my son everything that he want. And you are the one who take care of him. Yon know when he see you in hurt he didn't eat his food we still convensing him to eat food but he say when my jim-jim will feed me then i will eat. Thats why. Whatever you want i will give you. I will give you a luxurious and healthy life. I told my yoon that today i will give you your jim-jim so you have to marry me."
Jimin: "(wipped his tears) but you can't force me i am a human i also have choices i don't want to marr.."
Yoongi: "(cutted by yoongi in anger) I don't care you want to marry or not. Today is our marriage and you have to marry me."

Author Pov: "

Jimin didn't say anything think and accept it as his fate. After 2 to 3 hours they reach a marriage hall.  yoongi drag Jimin inside the marriage hall and leave him inside a room. After 5 minutes a maid enter the room and give jimin a beautiful wedding dress. Ant told to change.
When jimin change it yoon entered the room and jump on Jimin's lap and hug him tightly and while crying he said."
Yoon:"(while crying)jim-jim i miss you so much and thanky ou to be my second dad. You know i miss you so much and i didn't talk to my dada(yoongi) because he beat you and hurt you."
Jimin:"(with fake smile)  yoon thats a bad thing. Don't show your anger on food and i miss you too my little yooni."

Author Pov: "

After some time jimin went on stage and marrage started. Yoon was cherrying his jim-jim and dada whole wedding. But when priest say you can kiss.
Yoon:"(while shouting happily)  YET(yes) YET(yes) KISS DADA KISS JIM-JIM ON LIPS."

Author Pov:"

Jimin cheeks became red after listening yoon. Yoongi move, Jimin close his eyes because of nervousness, yoongi place a soft kiss on jimin's cheek.
Yoongi:"(whisper) its ok take your time to adjest."
Yoon:"NO DADA KISS AGAIN ON LIPS."

Author Pov: "

Everyone starts laughing after listening yoon. After that they sit on wedding dinning table for dinner.
Yoon sit on Jimin's lap jimin was sitting beside yoongi and feeding yoon after feeding yoon.
He sleep on Jimin's lap. Yoongi said to sit in car. Jimin pick yoon in his arms and sit inside the car after sometime when they are middle of their way to mansion.
Yoon wake and said in sleepy voice jim-jim."
Yoon:"(sleepy tone) i want num num. Dada told me that my mom will feed me so feed me. (while trying to open Jimin's button's)."

Author Pov: "

Jimin was in shook and in shock he look towards yoongi who already in shook and trying to avoid eye contact with jimin."

Jimin: "(whisper)Yoongi what i do."

Yoongi:" (while laughing) Just give him what your son want."
Jimin:"(in anger) you know very well i can't."

Author Pov:"

Yoongi starts laughing more harder. While yoon who already open Jimin's shirt buttons. Bite on Jimin's nipple. Jimin shout in pain."

Yoongi:"(ask while laughing) is it tasty yoon."
Yoon:"(while sucking) yeah its sweet and soft just like strawberry."

Author Pov: "

Jimin was getting shy his whole face become red. Yoongi see on Jimin's naked chest he gulped very hard he feel something was getting strong but some how he manage. After 10min yoon again fall asleep and jimin close his buttons.
They reach home and jimin sleep in yoon's room with him on his bed.
And yoongi do to his work in his own room.
Next Day....continue.