Part-10

Author Pov:"

In evening Yoongi came home.
Generaly Yoongi came late but today Yoongi was not getting good feelings so he came back early.

When he reach the gate he saw that all the guards were gone.

Yoongi feel a little bit strange because his guards never do this before.

Yoongi got worried so he ran inside the mansion.
When he entered inside the mansion he saw that all the furneature got crushed glass and blood was all over the floor.

He got worried so he call jimin and yoon but no one answer so he immediately ran in his room but their was no one.
He ran inside the secret cctv room in secret cctv room and saw."

In CCTV Recording:"

Jimin and Yoon were playing in living room suddenly so many gun shots sounds entered in their ears and both got scared.

Yoon:" (in fear) jim-jim whet(what) is going on."

Author Pov:"

Jimin immediately hug Yoon and cover his ears.
Jimin got scared because the sounds are getting harder and faster.
Tears started flowing from his(Jimin's) eyes. But he wipe his tears and immediately took yoon in his hands and run in room he place yoon inside a cupboard and yoon hug him tightly."

Yoon:" (while crying in fear) jim-jim what was that it was scary."

(Jimin was also scared but he took a deep sigh and calm himself and said.)

Jimin: " (fake smile) yoon no need to scared ok.
Your Jim-jim will return in a min ok.
You just stay inside this cubord and don't come out until I return ok (while fake smiling)."

Yoon nodded with teary eyes jimin placed a kiss on yoon's forehead and close the door.
Then he went down in the kitchen and behave like normal.
Suddenly a tall man with scar on his face entered with so many mens. That man came close to Jimin.
And pull him by his hairs and said.

That man(Chad) :" (deep and angry tone) where is that fucking Prince haaa."

Jimin: " ahhaa he ha..has ho..holiday so h..he we..went with king to his of..office."

Chad :" And who are you haaa!!"

Jimin:" (said in pain and trying to free himself)
I ii i am hiss ser_vanrt."

Chad's younger brother saw jimin.
He came near jimin and touch his thies(laps)."

Chad's man:" boss he is Suga's(Yoongi's) husband park Jimin."

Chad's Brother(John) :" ohhhh but i have to say king's choice was so good (while touching jimin).

what a sweet boy i want to eat you but first lets see how you taste.

(he pull jimin by his hairs in a harsh kiss and bite his lips badly that he starts bleeding.)

ahh you taste good i will eat you at home babyboy."

Chad:" Yes take him in our base. We didn't get his(yoongi's) son but we have some one for whom mafia king will get mad and came after us."

Cctv recording end

Yoongi get shocked he immediately ran towards the cuboard and saw yoon was sleeping he hug yoon tightly making yoon wake up."

Yoon:" dada you came back i got so scared (while crying) where is jim-jim dada."

Yoongi: " relax baby jimin will be fine. Your dada will take him(jimin) back ok."

Author Pov:"

Then Yoongi call his more guards and went to a new secret location.

Then he make Yoon sleep in a room.
When he came out of room and sat on a sofa. When he sat his phone rang and it's a video call from unknown number."

On OTG:"

John :" (fake and disgusted smile)
hey king how are you."

Yoongi: " (shout in anger)
you bastard how dare you."

John:" (Cut yoongi) lower your voice king or it's not good for your preety, and lovely husband."

(John remove tape from jimin's mouth

(John remove tape from jimin's mouth.")

John:" hey baby boy is it hurting. (while touching his wounds and slaping him)
ohhh here give me a kiss
(while forcely kissing him)
he kiss jimin until he get out off breath. And then he free jimin for a second and again he pull him in a harsh kiss until jimin started coughing.

Yoongi:" (shout in anger) DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU BASTARD."

John :"see your hubby was seeing you"
Jimin:" (breathing heavily and teared eyes)
yoo...yoongi yoon is i..in dan....ger."

Yoongi:"(with tears and anger) heyyy dont dare to touch him you fucking bastard jimin jimin."

John:" No babyboy right now you are in danger.
hey king i have to say that your choise is so good.
He was good in taste but i didn't taste his whole body want to see in live while i taste him hahahha(devil laugh)."

Yoongi:" dont dare you touch him you moron stay away from him."

John:" bye bye."

Yoongi:" NOO JIMIN JIMIN HELLO HELLO HEYYYY JIMIN."

OTG end.