Part-4

Author Pov: "

When Jimin open the door he saw that a women was standing. She push jimin and entered inside the house. Jimin was about say something but Yoon shout."

Yoon:"(shout in happyness) GRANDMAAA."

Jimin Pov:"
Ohh so she is yoon's grandma means yoongi's mom. Its looks like she doesn't like me very much but she is yoongi's mom and my guest i have to welcome her and treat her properly."

Yoongi's mom Pov:"

I hate this boy he is a middle class. I dont know why yoongi marry him i gave him so many beautiful and rich people to marry still he choose this boy. 
(Yoon:" Grandma.")
And now this little shit. I don't know what yoongi see in these two shits well who cares about that coldy ass (yoongi) i just want money. Knowone knowes that i am yoongi's stepmom accept yoongi's father who died."

Author Pov: "

Yoon also hate his grandma because she was always rude towards him but his father love him the most thats why yoon always respect him and show fake love just like she did.

Jimin kniw very well that she hate Jimin but still he welcome her and behave good because she is yoongi's mother. Then jimin went inside the kitchen and brought tea and snacks for her.
The snacks were made by Jimin and they are so delicious but still she eat and drink the tae but she split out every thing and said."

Y/mom:"(shout) WAHT IS THIS DID YOU WANT TO KILL ME BY FEEDIND ME THIS TYPE OF DIRT HAAAA."
Jimin:"(scared) no..n..no he..here take water."
Y/mom:" i know you very well middle class bastard. You guys just use rich people for money."
Jimin: "plz dont u...use these wo..words yoon was here."
Y/mom:" who cares of this littlt shit."
Yoon:" (anger) dond (don't) speak to my jim-jim lide (like) this you old had (hag) and dont call me shit my dada is mafia ting(king) and i am Prince so wash (watch) your words opd had (hag)."

Y/mom hold Yoon's chin and said in anger.

Y/mom:"(angry) hey little punk i dont give a fuck about mafia so shut your mouth."
Jimin:"(concerned and try to release yoon) plz release him. You are hurting him."

Author Pov: "

She didn't listen and tighter her grib make yoon scream in pain. And about to slap him but Jimin get angry after listening his son in pain. He free yoon's chin from her and care yoon's chin. And push her lightly to make distance.

She get angry and about to slap jimin but then she heard the unlocking door sound so she fall on ground and act like jimin was beating him.
Jimin get shocked after seeing her like this he got confused but suddenly yoongi entered in the house."

Yoongi Pov:"

I am happy today. And i started adjusting in this new marriage i think that jimin was not bad. He is very cute and a very good husband. I should take cake for them yoon got happy too.

When i entered in home i saw my mom was on the ground and jimin was standing. My blood boiled i went near jimin and slap him."

Author Pov: "

Yoongi get angry as hell he throw the cake and slap jimin hard as he can. Then he make his mom sit on couch and went near jimin and shout.

Yoongi: "(angry) WHAT WAS GOING ON NEAR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!! HOW SHE FALL ON GRPUND!!!! TELL ME!!!."
(He grab Jimin by hairs and asked again.)
Yoon:"(shout with teary eyes) DADA GRANDMA SLIP AND JIM-JIM WAS HELPING HIM TO GET UP. I PUSHED HER WHILE PLAYING."
Y/mom:"(with fake concern) yes son its not his fault he was trying to help me."

Author Pov: "

Y/mom lied because she want to show yoongi that she care about his husband and his son.
Yoongi feel guilty he free jimin and take his mom to her home and came at late night."