Part-8

Author Pov:"

Next day Yoongi went back from his work.
When he came back.
He saw that Jimin was making dinner but his face was red and has a small wound on his forehead that he covered with bandage."

Yoongi:" (in a worried manner)  Jimim are you ok.
(anyone can say that he cried alot) is something happend."

(Jimin nodded as no.)

Yoongi: " then what happend to you and why your face was red."

Jimin:"(lied) I slipped in bathroom."

Yoongi: " (in angry tone) CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF  (after a sigh) come here
(while pulling him by his hand out of the kitchen) sit here."

Author Pov:"

Then he went inside the room and brought a first aid kit and apply lotion on his forehead.

Jimin is enjoying the touch of Yoongi and Yoongi also enjoying jimin's soft cheeks.

Jimin's full face became red because of blushing then Yoongi change the bandage on forehead and said."

Yoongi: " Are you ok your face became red did you have fever.
(while checking his fever with his hands)."

(Jimin nodded as no and went inside the kitchen in shyness.)

Author Pov:"

After some time they done the dinner then Yoongi went to his room for his work

And Jimin took Yoon to his room and make him lay on bed."

Yoon:" jim-jim i went(want) to steep(sleep) wath (with) dada."

Jimin: "(soft tone) no yoon your dada is working."

(Yoon started making crying face and showing his fake tears.)

Jimin: " ok ok baby don't fake cry in front of me. "

Yoon:" how you all weys(ways) caut(caught) me."

(Then Jimin took Yoon in his hands and knock at the door of Yoongi's room.)

Yoongi: " come in."

Jimin:" sorry for disturbing but Yoon was crying because we wants to sleep with you. "

Yoongi: " Come champ your dada will cuddle with you and give you good night kisses."

Author Pov:"

Yoongi turns towards jimin and was going to say to Jimin to sleep here but he went out and sleep on Yoon's bed."

Yoon:" Dada with(will) you beliete(believe) me if i tall(tell) you something and tave(give) bulliets(bullies) punistment(punishment)."

Yoongi :" yes sweety did some one dare to bully my mafia prince."

Author Pov:"

Then yoon told everything that was happened in afternoon and what his grandma do. Yoongi get shocked but didn't get surprised because  somewhere he feel that his mother didn't like Jimin.

 Then he make yoon sleep on bed and went in his secret cctv room.

Because no one know that their are cctv's in house but yoongi was a mafia so he planted hidden cameras.

He saw everything in detail that how his mother treat his son and Jimin and slap him

He saw everything in detail that how his mother treat his son and Jimin and slap him. He get furios and directly went to Yoon's room and shout."