Part-5

Author Pov:"

When yoongi came back at late night he saw jimin. Jimin was applying lotion on his lips and scratches that was given by yoongi. Yoongi again feel guilty.

He went near jimin and said.

Yoongi: "(cold tone) why you didn't sleep yet."

Author Pov: "

He get shocked because yoongi speak so sudden thats why jimin who was applying lotion slowly. Press it tightly and hiss in pain."

Jimin:"(scared) abb..bb i was waiting for y..ou di.d i heat the d..inne.r."
Yoongi: "(coldly)hmm."

Jimin heat the dinner and give it to yoongi.

Yoongi: " Where is yoon."
Jimin:" He sleep."
Yoongi: "Shit!! he didn't do his homework."
Jimin: " He already done it i helped him."
Yoongi: " Did you eat your dinner."
Jimin nodded as no.
Jimin:" I eat it later."
Yoongi: " when you will eat it ha its already 12:30am. Eat it now."
Jimin: " i ca..can't actually my stomach is hearting."
Yoongi: "why."
Jimin: "baa ba because..."
Yoongi: "because my mans beat you a day before right."

Jimin scarly nodded as yes.

Yoongi: " didn't you show to doctor i saw you going towards the doctor's clinic."
Jimin:" i went their because their is a cousin of mine who is nurse. She did my firstate."
Yoongi: "why you didn't show to doctor."
Jimin: "because doctor takes fees and if i didn't give mom all the money then she will beat me."
Yoongi: "Then how you feed yoon icecream."
Jimin: "i feed him icecream already thats why my mom beat me that night with stick for 1 hour."
Yoongi:"(guilty) I am sorry."
Jimin: "no its ok.(teared) Everyone i ever met in my life always use me or my body so i am habitual of it now."
Yoongi: " we will go to hospital tomorrow."

(Jimin nodded)

Author Pov: "

Time skip
Tomorrow morning

Yoongi wake up and get ready for hospital. He went to yoon's room to wake Jimin but he saw jimin was sleeping on floor with a blanket and yoon was sleeping on bed.
He went near jimin and sit on floor just beside Jimin."

Yoongi Pov: "

I enter in yoon's room and saw jimin was sleeping peacefully on the floor. He is looking like angel but then my focus went towards Jimin's cheek who was whole red because i slap him tomorrow.

I touched Jimin cheek softly and a tear escape my eyes. I dont know why i was crying.

I don't know when ever i am seeing at his hurt my heart clings. Then my eyes moves towards Jimin's lips and i feel a strong attraction.

Its like i want to eat them. I tryed to control my self but i lose. I take my face near his and about to kiss him on his lips."

Author Pov: "

Yoongi was about to kiss jimin but suddenly Yoon started crying loudly because of that jimin wake up. Jimin get up from floor and saw towards yoon.
Yoon was crying while sleeping. he hug jimin and said."

Yoon:"(crying) ji..m-jim don't deave (leave) i will be a doog (good) boy plz no."
Jimin: "(hug back)yoon relax i will not leave you ok.(wiped yoon's tears) Dont cry. i think he is seeing a nightmare."
Yoongi: "(soft voice)hmm yoon get up."
Yoon:"(speaking in sleep) dada bont(dont) deat (beat) jim-jim. He did anything drandma(grandma) is bag (bad) she don't lite (like) us. She only want modey (money)."

Author Pov: "

Yoongi heard everything and understand what was yoon saying from this place his suspicious born for his mother. Jimin tryed to cover the situation and make yoon sleep again.
Then yoongi call jhope to takecare of yoon and Jimin and yoongi went to hospital."