Part-11

Author Pov:"

After an hour of the call Yoongi's right hand man( J hope) came and said."

Right man(J hope) :" king every detail you ask for is in this file.
Here is the address from where he called. Its xyz all the mens were ready to attack."

Yoongi: " (serious tone) yes good the plan is we do a sneak attack and when we get jimin protected we attack and kill every one except that john."
(Said in anger)
I want him alive so i can show him true hell UNDERSTAND!!"

J hope:" Yes king."

Yoongi:" let's attack."

Author Pov:"

After some time they reach their targets mansion and Yoongi and some of his trusted mens went inside The mansion.

They are moving slowly inside the mansion.
Slowly slowly they search the whole mansion but their was no one the whole mansion is empty.

They saw every where but they didn't find any one.

Left hand man (YoonJin):" sir i think the information is wrong."

Right hand man(J hope) :" no sir i got information about this address."

YoonJin:" maybe the information got leaked and they shift from here."

Yoongi:" that can be a possibility."

Left man :" But this also can be happend that they just try to create a illusion "

Yoongi :" maybe lets go."

Yoongi Pov:"

No no no this can't be happend.
Why its so easy From where i know that John he is a syco.
But their is some thing wrong."

Author Pov:"

Yoongi and every one is in a deep thought but suddenly a telephone on the table rang and break the silence.

Yoongi ordered his man from signal to recieve the phone.
When that man pick the phone a big blast happend. That destroyed most of the mansion."

??:" ahhhhahahaaaa(devil laugh)Now my way is clear to become the mafia king

Now my way is clear to become the mafia king.
All my barriers are removed.
Ahahahhahah!!"

Questions:"

1: what happend to yoongi and his mens?

2: Will they survive or not?

3: Will they able to safe Jimin?

4: And who is laughing?