Part-12

Paul:" sir the target is eliminated."

??:" ahhhhahahaaaa(devil laugh)
Now my way is clear to become the mafia king.
All my barriers are removed.
Ahahahhahah!!"

Author Pov:"

Suddenly a gut shot voice came and paul fall on ground."

??:" ( said in serious tone) sorry but i think your dreams got destroyed. Mr Chad."

Author pov:"

That man (Chad) turn around and got scared after seeing the face of that man."

Chad:" (Scared tone) yoon..yoo..Yoongi."

Yoongi:" (serious tone) Remenber until i am here no one can take that spot

Now tell me where is he(Jimin)."

Chad point towards a room door.
Then he tryed to run but J hope shoot him.

Then they all run inside the room.
But there is no one they got confused they thought that Chad lied to them so.
They are going suddenly they heard some ones cryes and moans the voice coming from library so they went their they can hear sound but their is no way to go.

Suddenly one of his men fall on a book and a secret door open they saw that there is a secret basement. They went inside and saw jimin lying on the bed only in boxers covered with purple marks and bitting marks and John was pinning Jimin's both hands on the bed and bitting on his neck.

Jimin was begging him to let him go and calling yoongi for help in pain

Jimin was begging him to let him go and calling yoongi for help in pain. Yoongi get angry and came near John and kicked on his balls making him fall on ground jimin saw yoongi and hugged him tightly and said."

Jimin: " yo..yon..yoongi th.t..thank..god you ca...came i g...got scared."

Yoongi:" (while hugging jimin with teary eyes)
relax baby you are safe now i will not let anyone touch you again i promise."

Jimin: " is yoo ..yoon o...o.k"

Yoongi: " he is perfectly fine you saved him."

Author Pov:"

Then Jimin smile a little and got unconcious."
Yoongi take jimin to the hospital after an hour Doctor came out and said to relax jimin is ok after that they went back home.

Then Yoongi make Jimin lay on his bed and said to Yoon."

Yoongi:" (calm tone) yoon take care of jim-jim ok and call me when he wake up ok baby."

Yoon:" bat(but) dada wheri(where) are yo(you) goting(going)?"

Yoongi:" I have some work ok baby. I will return in a min ok."

Author Pov:"

Then Yoon nodded and smily hug his jim- jim and sleep on his laps while hugging jimin.

Yoongi went in his mansions basement and sit on a chair and said to someone."

Yoongi:" (serious and deep tone) So tell me why did you all this??"

So tell me why did you all this??"