Part-6

Author Pov:"

While they were in the car yoongi said."

Yoongi:"(cold tone) why you are sleeping at floor."
Jimin: " its because i am habitual of this."
(Yoongi give a confused look.)
Jimin:" actually i always sleep on floor that's why its my habit now."

Yoongi:"(in mind) i know jimin why you are not sleeping on bed and why you are lying but it's ok."
Yoongi:"(straight look)Wherever you want to tell me the truth you can jimin."

Author Pov:"

Jimin didn't said anything just ignore yoongi. Then they reachthe hospital. Jimin show his injury to doctor jin.

Jin Introduction:"

Jin is a doctor in Rm's hospital

Rm and jin are two years married. Yoomgi and Rm were cousin brothers.

Author Pov:"

Jin send jimin out the cabin and said to yoongi.

Jin:"(angry tone) yoongi!!! What are you doing with jimin!!! Jimin's condition was not good. He has so many Injuries and bushies on his whole body its like he get tortured more than years.
He is already at his limits!!!
(Long sigh then in Clam voice)
Look yoongi take car of jimin. I know he is a middle class that's why nor your mom neither you like him.
And i know you marry him because of your son. Look i don't care how to treat jimin as a slave, husband, maid but he is also a human so plz take care of him.
Look it's a miracle that he is still on his feet because the injuries he have he definitely have to on bed.
(Teared eyes)
So plz take care of him. I don't want him to die.

Yoongi Pov:"

I listen everything that hyung told to me. All the things hyung said to me was roaming around in my mind. I don't know why i was feeling guilty.
I was about to go outside but Rm hyung enter in the cabin. Jin hyung explain everything to Rm hyung and then gave me solutions to make jimin happy and make his life better.
Then i take jimin to a mall. I thought that i will buy jimin's favourite things to him to make him happy. But he was only interested in yoon's toys and clothes.

Rm's introduction: "
He is a genius. He is the principle of Korea's biggest university and owner of Korea's biggest hospital.
He is the cousin of yoongi and husband of jin.

Author Pov:"

Yoongi take jimin to a mall.
They were doing shopping but jimin said that he want to use the bathroom so they went to bathroom.
After that when they were about to leave the bathroom. Suddenly they heard the gun shot and so many shouts of peoples.
Then one heavy voice came "no one move from here you all are hostages. This place is under terrorist attack."
Yoongi hold jimin's mouth to stop him. Then he take jimin inside toilets room."

Yoongi:"(whisper) jimin you stay here i will go outside and take a look. Don't come outside no matfer what happened ok."
Jimin:"(teared eye's) no plz don't go. If they take you hostage or harm you no plz don't go we should call the Police."
Yoongi: "jimin try to understand police can't take any action and i am tge only one who have the gun."
(One more gun shot voice came from outside.)
Jimin: "(teared eye's)no plz dont go."

Author Pov:"

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming towards them. Until they do something he heard door opening sound of toilet."

Continuing to next part