First Unofficial Day. 7/10

Pov Moon

Moon scrunched up her face. The voices of the dragons from Jade mountain were getting closer. 'We're here already?' Moon thought. Her queen had decided that Moon was one of the dragons that had to go to the school that her friends founded.

Almost every Rainwing in the forest was too lazy to think that Glory was only sending dragonets to the school to satisfy her friends and just thought it was for "the better of the rainforest".

Moon looked around and saw a Sandwing. She bit her lip. There was also going to be dragons from other tribes. Sure there were lots of dragons in the rainforest, but none of them had violent thoughts or anything. Then again there was the Nightwings, but Moon spent most of her time in the rainforest and in the Rainwing village.

The Sandwing saw Moon and thought, 'oh great a Nightwing. Bet that their stupid and stuck up like the others.' The Sandwing saw that they were at jade mountain and landed on the ground.

Moon also heard this and landed. Moon hissed lightly. She felt a headache building up from all of the dragons thoughts, and decided to go under a tree near the entrance, and watch some dragons say goodbye to their parents. Her eyes feel on a group of Seawings.

One of the Seawings that came out of the school said, "Mother!  I'm so glad you could make it!"

The other one said, " well It was only because this one writing not stop barbering me about it. And this is one wanted to come to. Uh, which one are you again?"

The greener Seawing said,  "Turtle."

The one that came out of the school said, "oh brothers. I guess that the statue didn't kill the male eggs, but I never consider brothers." An image of a weird moving statue popped into the Seawing's mode as she said that.

Turtle said, "there are 30 of us. "

"30?! I HAVE 30 BROTHERS?!"

"Well, 32." Turtle said.

The one that came out of the school said to the older one, "WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED THIS?!" Anger bubbled inside of the Seawing.

Older one said, "Who cares about them, they cage inherent the throne." This made the Seawing from the school angrier, but she hood it, and thought, 'WHAT THE HELL?! AT LEAST TRY TO MEMERSISE YOUR CHILDRENS' NAMES!'

The guy named Turtle noticed Moon watching the commotion, and moon realized that she couldn't read his mind. 'What why can't I read his mind?  ....... it's kinkda peaceful though. Moon though.'

*time skip to after tsunami and her family are done talking because I'm lazy*

Moon got up and stretched, and went inside. Before she could get far a dragon approached her and went, "Hi!!! I'm Fatespeaker!! You must be Moon right? I'm really good at guessing. I'm not a teacher here or anything, I just like to help out." Moon blinked.

"Oh yeah! Here!" Fatespeaker shoved a few scrolls into Moon's arms, and said, "There is a map to all of Jade mountain. I circled the caves that you will have classes in, and also where the cave that you are sleeping in is. The colored circles mean that, for example, the blue means History. Also that is your schedule. It has your winglet on it as well! Anyway, see ya!"

Fatespeaker ran out of the room, and Moon blinked again. Well she's energetic. Moon thought, unrolling the scroll with the map to find the library. 'Okay, Okay, a turn to the left, then straight for 2, and then take 2 rights, and then take a left? No, that doesn't sound right.' A voice thought, and then something bumped into Moon.